Michael Kors Internship Applications
You can find out about Michael Kors current internship recruitment and apply at Michael Kors the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Michael Kors!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern, Buying Internship,
Apply Online Michael Kors Intern Program
Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
A one-year paid internship to support the Licensee Visual Merchandising Team that partner with our Licensee stores (such as Dubai and India) with all visual needs. This position is based in the London office.
This is an administrative role that includes projects such as sending images to Licensee stores when the visual requirements change for each season, looking after the visual imagery data base, sending the different locations in-store materials such as fittings a fixture etc.
You will also be working on creating window displays and working with different vendors to create and make new fittings for the stores to go with this and make sure they go to the correct location.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide extensive admin & visual support on a day to day basis
- Liaise with Marketing, Ops and Buying teams to enable fluid cross functional support
- Organize and maintain Visual database including monthly and seasonal directives
- Assist with the creation of VM collateral & update existing assets
- Oversee Duratrans & Image changes seasonally for all Licensee locations
- Manage Budget trackers & VM Calendars – Roadmaps & Visual strategies
- Order all visual tools, liaising with vendors & collating invoices for all work commissioned.
- Organize Annual VM Summits, including logistics and day to day activities & events
- Picture editing of VM displays (including New store openings)
- Support with VM concepts – designs, materials, vendor capabilities, timelines & budgets
- Lead weekly conference calls with all Licensee contacts (maintaining agendas and minutes) as well as participating in all cross functional calls, where applicable.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proficiency in computer software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Photoshop, In design)
- Strong initiative and self-motivation
- A can-do attitude and positive mindset
- Thrive in a fast-paced and ‘multi-tasking’ environment
How to Apply for Intern at Chubb;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.