Capco Internship Applications
You can find out about Capco current internship recruitment and apply at Capco the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Capco!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern,
Apply Online Capco Intern Program
Open to penultimate and final year students (studying for a Masters’ or having a gap year), the Capco Summer Internship Programme is an opportunity to work on client projects. We offer an intensive training programme covering the global financial services landscape, risk and regulation, foundations of consulting and project delivery. From day one, you will be given the opportunity to support a range of clients in wide-reaching and interesting projects, learn from our experts, build your network and get a clear idea about the right career for you.
We are looking for students who meet the following criteria:
– In the penultimate year of an undergraduate degree
– Expected 2.1 degree or equivalent experience
– The ability to demonstrate creative and innovative thinking
– Strong analytical skills
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Competence with Microsoft Office
– An interest in financial services
Summer Internship Process
- Online application and CV review – you are required to submit your CV via our applicant tracking system and answer additional questions supporting your application, so we can understand why you are interested in Capco.
- Video interview – you will be asked to pre-record answers to three interview questions and will be given 5 days to complete
- Assessment Centre – you will be invited to an Assessment Centre, where you will participate in both individual and group tasks as well as have the opportunity to meet lots of our consultants from the business, who will share their Capco experience with you
- Final individual interview – the final part will be an individual interview with Human Capital, a business Consultant and a Partner
Applications Open: 27 November, 2017
Applications Close: 18 January, 2018
Assessment Centre: 6 March, 2018
Final Interviews: Week commencing 19 March 2018*
*Subject to change
How to Apply for Intern at Capco;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.