Chubb Internship Applications
You can find out about Chubb current internship recruitment and apply at Chubb the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Chubb!
Chubb summer internship program offers the chance to have practical, real world experience at one of the world’s leading P&C insurance companies. The experience begins with onboarding and training and then quickly moves into specific project work where you work directly with Chubb team members and executives. For those who excel in the program, we would welcome the opportunity to discuss full-time employment opportunities at Chubb after graduation.
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern,
Apply Online Chubb Intern Program
Chubb Select provides students with a well-rounded knowledge of the insurance industry in a practical environment. Students can expect to gain industry knowledge along with hands-on experience while building professional relationships.
The program will:
- Expose students to basic knowledge of the insurance industry.
- Provide hands-on experience working in the various lines of insurance business.
- Equip students with leadership and professional etiquette skills.
- Promote teamwork among students through an action learning project.
- Partner with insurance associations in Bermuda to support and promote industry initiatives.
Chubb Select is an insurance internship program for Bermudian university students. Chubb Select provides students with a well-rounded knowledge of the insurance industry in a practical environment. Students can expect to gain industry knowledge along with hands-on experience while building professional relationships.
Six students will receive hands-on experience gained from business unit rotations. Based on performance, several interns will be selected to return to Chubb for a second year to work in the support units for a broader experience.
- June to August 2018
- This is a paid internship, competitively rated.
- Application, resume and transcripts must be submitted by October 20, 2017.
- Interviews will be conducted in Bermuda the following week.
Application / Applicant Requirements
- Completed Application form
- Students in accredited universities; with a keen interest in pursuing a career in insurance
- Applicants have at least completed two years of university at an undergraduate level
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Two references required (or one academic; one character).
- Must be Bermudian or hold Bermudian status
How to Apply for Intern at Chubb;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.