Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Internship Applications
You can find out about Regeneron Pharmaceuticals current internship recruitment and apply at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Regeneron Pharmaceuticals!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern, Buying Internship,
Apply Online Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Intern Program
Purification Development Intern, Summer 2018
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
These positions are in Purification Development within PreClinical Manufacturing and Process Development in Tarrytown, NY. There are 2 openings for Summer 2018. Each opening is described below.
Position 1: The internship is intended to provide an overview and instruction of the downstream purification process with a focus on polishing chromatography and membrane unit operations. The bulk of the internship will focus on a designed research project, culminating in a presentation of the completed project to the purification group. The currently planned project is to evaluate mixed mode chromatography and its implementation into a monoclonal antibody platform. Loading capacity, flow properties, and column packing will be areas of interest. Additional projects, such as transition analysis to assess column integrity and performance, may be introduced depending on time constraints, performance of the studies and needs of the group.
Position 2: The student will receive an overview and instruction of the downstream purification process with a focus on polishing chromatography and membrane unit operations. The bulk of the internship will focus on a designed research project, culminating in a presentation of the completed project to the purification group. The current planned project will involve assisting with the development of a Continuous Chromatography method and evaluating multiple affinity capture resins to help effectively evaluate a cross-comparison of the benefits offered with each resin (e.g. dynamic binding capacity, flow properties, pressure drop). This project will help with the overall PMPD Departmental Goal of improved efforts geared towards process intensification via Continuous Chromatography and potential implementation into a monoclonal antibody purification platform. Loading capacity, flow properties, and column packing will be areas of interest. Additional projects, such as continuous chromatography method development, may be introduced depending on time constraints, taking into account the performance of the studies and needs of the PMPD Purification Group.
Start building your skills at Regeneron.
• Must be an undergraduate student, prefer a rising junior or rising senior
• Must be pursuing a degree Chemical Engineering or similar
• Academic research or industry experience in a laboratory setting for >0.5yrs, pipetting, buffer preparation, attention to detail, and the ability to balance multiple concurrent projects
• Chromatography, membrane separation, spectroscopy experience, and a basic knowledge of statistics a plus
General Intern Program Information:
• Must be enrolled in, or accepted to, an academic program pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD or PharmD
• Summer Program is full-time (~40 hrs/wk) for at least 10 weeks and is paid
• Prefer demonstrated leadership in areas such as campus activities, clubs, sports or the community
• Minimum GPA of 3.0
• You will work with a specific manager on a project(s)
• Enjoy weekly 1 hour Intern Program events: learn about other areas of the company from VPs and other employees, soft skills workshops, networking, volunteering, and more!
• Present to your team on your summer project
Transportation and Housing:
• A free shuttle is offered from the North White Plains or Tarrytown train stations to the Tarrytown campus
• Get to know other incoming Interns on our closed LinkedIn page when you accept an offer
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply for Intern at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.