Farm And Fleet Internship Applications
You can find out about Farm And Fleet current internship recruitment and apply at Farm And Fleet the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the world’s largest department store company!
RETAIL MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP
Founded in 1955, Blain’s Farm & Fleet stores are specialty discount retailers with locations throughout Wisconsin, Illinois, and Iowa. Our philosophy is simple: offer customer’s good, honest value by providing the best brands available at the lowest price possible. We’re looking for candidates for our Retail Management Internship. Our innovative, goal-oriented Internship Program is designed to prepare you for various aspects of store management. This program consists of 9 weeks of paid, intensive hands-on training and focuses on teaching you the skills to be successful in store operations, leadership, and management.
If you are looking for an opportunity to gain experiences in Business and in Management, this is a great stepping stone and earns you real world experience!
The Retail Management Intern would perform excellent customer service and learn the tasks, roles, and responsibilities of Store Management, along with other assigned duties that would ensure that the customer has an efficient, pleasant shopping experience.
Additional responsibilities of the Retail Management Internship include:
- Shadow, assist and support Store Management
- Fulfill duties of different store level associates, as requested
- Learn and become familiar with each department and various associate roles
- Perform morning walk through of the store and grounds and assigned department
- Process time off requests, on hand negative accounts, and pre-prints
- Review and oversee individual department advertisement sets
- Assist and learn associate interviewing process
- Communicate with store associates
- Perform special project work as requested
- Prepare research project on a topic determined by Blain Supply and present research findings to the Board of
- Directors and other key positions
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance with Loss Prevention and safety policies and/or procedures
- Follow Internship Timeline as designated in Internship Orientation
Successful candidates for the Retail Management Internship must be enrolled in an accredited University or College and be graduating within 12-18 months of the Internship.
Additional requirements of the Retail Management Internship include:
- Ability to work evening shifts and able to work full shifts every other weekend
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background checks
How to Apply for Intern at Farm And Fleet;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.