Zales Internship Applications
You can find out about Zales current internship recruitment and apply at Zales the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Zales company!
Apply Online Zales Internship Program
Summer Internship Program
It’s more than just a summer job. Zale Interns are an important part of the team! Our comprehensive 10-week curriculum is designed to expose you to a broad range of business activities and will give you opportunities to apply your academic concepts to real world business challenges. Classroom instruction is combined with hands-on experiences to provide the most valuable learning experience.
Our Interns will work within one (or more) of the following business units located at our Store Support Center/Corporate Headquarters in Irving, Texas:
- Merchandising Planning
What You Can Expect
- Opportunities to work closely with jewelry industry experts and to pursue professional development through hands-on learning
- Experience working with key functional areas of our business and enhancing your understanding of how areas interact to ensure Zale is delivering the best business results
- Interaction with associates across all levels of the company during Executive Round Table Discussions and at Lunch and Learn events
What We’re Looking For
- Sophomores, Juniors, or Seniors pursuing degrees in Marketing, Merchandising / Retail, Finance, Business or related majors
- A solid academic record – minimum 3.0 GPA
- Prior or current experience working in retail (strongly preferred, but not required)
- U.S. citizen or permanent work status (required)
How to Apply for Intern at Zales;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.