Swarovski Internship Applications
You can find out about Swarovski current internship recruitment and apply at Swarovski the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Swarovski company!
Internship / Praktikum Technical Customer Support (F/M)
What You Can Expect
In this 6-month internship you become part of our global Technical Customer Support Team. This team plays a key role in activities to foster sales, to increase customer loyalty and satisfaction by performing technical customer support activities and delivering of technical solutions. You support the team in providing our global clients with solutions for the application of our crystal components to their products.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Generel support of the team in global execution of written and face to face crystal application support activities (back office and field service).
- Participation in the elaboration and revision of technical customer support concepts and programs
- Proactive gathering and forwarding of technical market information
- Supporting execution and elaboration of product application releases and care instructions
- Supporting internal and external projects
What We Expect
You demonstrate an analytical and pro-active approach towards problem solving as well as a result-driven working style. You are known as a dedicated team player with excellent communication skills and an outgoing personality. Your profile includes the following:
- (Higher) technical education, e.g. mechanical engineering or similar
- You see yourself in a client-facing technical customer support role, first experience is a plus
- Willingness to travel internationally
Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English as well as a willingness to work in a multicultural environment are prerequisites for the role.
What We Offer
We are legally obliged to inform you that the minimum salary for this position under the terms of the collective agreement is € 1.497,86,- gross per month. Our actual pay packages are based on current market salaries and take your qualifications and experience into account.
Would you like to make a sparkling contribution and support our values by being imaginative, vigorous, passionate and responsible?
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your application.
How to Apply for Intern at Swarovski;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.