TJX Internship Applications
You can find out about TJX current internship recruitment and apply at TJX the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the TJX!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern, Buying Intern, Collage Intern, Graphic Design Intern, Finance Intern, Marketing Intern, Merchandising Intern.
Apply Online TJX Intern Program
MERCHANDISING INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Discovering and developing TJX’s leaders of tomorrow is always a top priority. In addition to on-campus recruiting, we offer internship programs for college students, introducing them to the world of retail and the wide variety of exciting retail career paths that we can offer.
While we offer internships across the organization, our Corporate Merchandising Internship Program is particularly popular. If you are a college sophomore or junior and are interested in a career in merchandising, our internship program teaches you how to run the retail business from behind the scenes and exposes you to Merchandise Planning and Allocation and Merchandise Buying, the teams that drive sales and profits for TJX.
During your internship, we will invest in you, your development and your future. In return, we look for you to use your strong analytical, problem-solving and leadership skills to strategically drive the TJX businesses.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Sophomores and Juniors
- All majors with a GPA of 3.0 or above
- Excellent communicators who work well in teams
- Students with proven leadership abilities
- Creative thinkers with strong analytical skills
- Self-starters who can multi-task in a fast-paced environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Informative workshops, networking opportunities and social events
- Store visits and vendor visits with Planning and Buying teams
- Interaction with various levels of Management
- Paid summer positions working in our corporate headquarters located just outside Boston (with a few positions
- in our satellite buying offices located in New York and California)
HOW YOU SHOWCASE YOUR TALENT
- Analyze weekly sales reports to develop merchandise strategies and allocate product
- Communicate and resolve merchandise issues with distribution centers and buyers
- Interact with Planning, Buying and Merchandising Executives
- Offer creative input to drive sales through store visits and competitive shopping
- Complete special projects as assigned
WHERE THE INTERNSHIP CAN TAKE YOU
- Opportunity to secure a full time position or second internship in Merchandising
- Opportunity to enter into a defined career path with growth potential into buying and management
- Possible opportunities to travel or work internationally as your career in Merchandising develops
Let your passion for retail shine. If you have an analytical mind and an entrepreneurial spirit then this internship is the right one for you!
How to Apply for Intern at TJX;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.