RB Internship Applications
You can find out about RB current internship recruitment and apply at RB the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the RB!
40,000 entrepreneurs, all inspired by a vision of a world where people are healthier and live better. At the heart of our rapidly growing consumer health business is a passionate desire to help people feel better. We invest in research and development to find new ways for people to look after themselves, their families and homes.
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern, Marketing Intern, Sales Intern
Apply Online RB Intern Program
Thinking about the future can be a daunting prospect but one way to get a taste of your potential career opportunities is by doing an internship.
There’s no such thing as a typical RB internship – in an organisation as fast-paced as ours, every day is different – but here are some key skills you may need, taken from a selection of intern role descriptions:
1. Proven ability to work independently and deal with all organisation levels
2. Ability to compile and analyse data
3. Demonstrated ability to be flexible, adapting quickly to changing circumstances
4. Expect responsibility, challenges, rewards – all much sooner than you would anywhere else
- Maintain Accelerate (or equivalent) system integrity for given account team
- Assist National Account Manager’s (NAM’s) in data entry, maintenance and accuracy
- Assist NAM’s in fact gathering and follow up admin resulting from customer claims relating to Accelerate Entries
- Facilitate better administration and customer relationship building
- Execute data quality checks – e.g. timeliness of approvals, inactive SKU’s, attachments, variances between supply and financial phasing (weekly and monthly)
- Assessment of baseline accuracy versus existing baseline and model baselines- i.e. TPO. Make amendments when necessary based on listings and distribution changes.
- Updating of “actuals” within scan promotions from EPoS sources (Nielsen)
- Ensure all details from promotion proposal form are entered accurately into Siebel (weekly)
- Follow up with DI function on key issues with any data feeds and/or discrepancies
- Ensure Supply phasing of promotions matches financial phasing using the monthly allocation in accelerate
RB is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Marketing Intern to join our Marketing team in United Arab Emirates
- Responsible for key marketing activities and financial growth objectives of your assigned brands or brand segment.
- You will be instrumental in supporting cross functional teams to develop and execute the line campaigns, packaging and art-workers ,trade and consumer promotions and of course, for achieving great growth on your brand.
- Continually reflect on needs and goals for the internship as set by your supervisor
- Enthusiastically seek assignments, take initiative to seek essential information you require and actively keep your managers informed of progress and problems in a timely manner
- Help mentors and others in your designated department as and when required
- Provide and suggest ideas to areas needing growth and development
- Proven ability to work independently and deal with all organization levels
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible, adapting quickly to changing circumstances
- Expect responsibility, challenges, rewards – all much sooner than you would anywhere else.
- You will be an integral part of one of our Marketing team to support to orchestrate the launches and push growth of pillar products and to contribute to continued growth for the brand.
- Collect and analyze consumer and market insights and competition strategies to make recommendations to management
- Support the implementation of new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate core catalogue
- Work on marketing mix strategies to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences
- Adapt the communication material (imagery, digital, point of sale)
- Collaborate with other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc.) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy
How to Apply for Intern at RB;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.