Pepsico Internship Applications
You can find out about Pepsico current internship recruitment and apply at Pepsico the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the world’s largest Beverages & Food processing company!
Sales Intern Program is to provide an opportunity for high-potential college students interested in a sales management career to develop the skills and experiences necessary to manage a sales team. Interns will participate in new hire training and have an opportunity to discover exactly how our business operates through various projects. These projects will take place in one of several areas:
Interns may have an opportunity to work on projects in one of the following areas:
- Retail – Maintain good relations with all Retail Store personnel while executing individual retail goals to maximize profits. Sharing and delivering business building opportunities at retail accounts. Identifying and solidifying product distribution opportunities, sell and build displays, enforce strict product quality standards, identify competitive activity and store level issues.
- Customer Management – Identify customer needs, priorities and making regular buyer calls. Create fact-based selling presentations. Manage strategic selling opportunities at assigned accounts including non-price related sales and business unit initiatives, special packs, and the recommendation/evaluation of incremental sales growth drivers. Manage Account Planners; sell Ads, displays and merchandising. Communicate and ensure adherence to Quaker, Tropicana and Gatorade’s company policies.
- Business Analyst/Category Analyst – Provide analytic support on category management initiatives in a field/customer team office that enable the sales organization to exceed volume, share and net revenue goals. Work on strategic Business Unit projects/initiatives such as new item launches or merchandising strategies to ensure executional excellence at the customer and market level
In this role, you may be called upon to:
- Successfully interact with customers and effectively sell in and execute Sales programs and initiatives
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Prepare and deliver presentations to customers as needed
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills to influence various teams
- Use fact-based selling skills and deliver exceptional customer service
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions through merchandising products and building creative displays
- (As the work environment is physical) stand, walk, reach, and squat throughout the work day
How to Apply for Intern at Pepsico;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.