Oracle Internship Applications
You can find out about Oracle current internship recruitment and apply at Oracle the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at Oracle company!
Available Internship Positions: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related area.
Oracle provides internship opportunities to assist people from all backgrounds in exploring careers at a technology company and encourage interest in IT-related fields. The internships help with the development of up-to-date skills that are needed in today’s workplace. In the US our programs include:
- Oracle Corporate Scholars Internship Program, in partnership with the United Negro College Fund (UNCF), provides students who attend the 39-member historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs) with an eight-week paid internship experience at Oracle.
- Oracle Injured Veteran Intern Program is a one-year internship to enhance the professional and personal development of veterans injured in Afghanistan or Iraq.
Why Intern at Oracle?
Through a product development internship you gain invaluable experience in what it is like to work at a leading global hardware and software systems innovator— Oracle. Your colleagues are industry experts, award-winning developers, and knowledgeable veterans. And your contributions will enhance real Oracle products and services. Who knows—you may invent entirely new features or even a new product! By the end of your internship you will be connected to a powerful network of developers, managers, and executives.
Each year there are a variety of benefits and activities for Oracle interns. Here are some that have been offered in past years:
- Excellent compensation
- Company-paid housing (fully-furnished corporate apartments)
- Company-paid car/bike rentals
- Company-paid round-trip travel expenses from and back to school
- Networking events with other interns
- Memorable activities and excursions
Increase Your Chance of Acceptance
Oracle receives large numbers of product development internship resumes each year, and currently reviews applications only from candidates attending college in the US with computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related majors. Candidates meeting these qualifications will be considered, regardless of their citizenship.
For the best opportunity to have your resume considered, do the following:
- E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach your resume as a text or Word document, or paste the content directly into your e-mail. Do not send your product development internship resume through other resume links for full-time job applicants.
- To be considered for summer opportunities, submit your resume as early as possible. We begin reviewing summer internship resumes in the fall for summer internship opportunities the following summer. In order to give as many students as possible the opportunity to experience our unique summer internship program, it is Oracle’s policy to hire new interns each summer.
How to Apply for Intern at Oracle;
E-mail your resume to email@example.com