Halliburton Internship Applications
You can find out about Halliburton current internship recruitment and apply at Halliburton the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at Halliburton!
How would you like to start your career before you graduate? At Halliburton, we know that our people are our most valuable asset. Whether you are considering a field-based role, research and development, geoscience, engineering or business support role, an internship with Halliburton will provide great insight to see if this is the right career for you.
You’ll receive hands-on, real-world work experience that will help prepare you for the next step in your career. You’ll become an integral part of our team and be expected to deliver results that will make an impact. Here, you’ll make meaningful connections with industry leaders, learn a lot about the industry and develop the cutting-edge skills you need to become a leader of tomorrow.
Halliburton North America provides solutions for its customers from Alaska, down through the Canadian Rockies to the California coastline, from the Great Lakes down to the Gulf of Mexico. Halliburton has expertise in the emerging U.S. shale plays including the Bakken, Barnett, Bone Spring/Avalon, Eagleford, Fayetteville, Haynesville, Marcellus and the Utica – and is fully equipped to provide a full range of well construction and well completion products and services.
- United States
Our activity in this region focuses on both conventional and unconventional reservoirs containing oil and natural gas, as well as geothermal wells for electrical power generation. Our goal is to maximize the value of these oil and gas assets through leveraging our reservoir expertise and tailored technology solutions. This goal is achieved by delivering a secure source of superior products, quality materials, and reliable equipment with an experienced, knowledgeable and safe workforce – all while protecting the environment.
Halliburton recruits on-campus and remotely at several Universities across North America. Check with the career service center at your University to find out if Halliburton will be visiting your campus this semester. We also post events to our social media pages, Follow Us!
At Halliburton, we know that our people are our most valuable asset. To remain an industry leader, we’re always looking for talented individuals from the world’s leading institutions to join the Halliburton team. Our GOselect internship programs offer you the chance to gain the skills and experience you need to become a success in your field and potentially become full-time employees with Halliburton. Through Halliburton’s GOselect internship and co-op opportunities, you’ll have the chance to:
- Receive the hands-on industry experience you need to evolve your talents, abilities and ideas
- Gain practical experience in some of the most challenging and rewarding environments
- Apply your classroom knowledge while developing and expanding your technical, business and leadership skills
- Leave behind a legacy by working on meaningful projects and assignments individually, as well as in group settings
- Learn the business through daily interactions with industry professionals
- Grow your network by participating in various developmental activities with other interns.
If you’re willing to go the extra mile, this may be the internship for you. We are looking for bright, self-motivated students who are looking to grow and develop as effective communicators and leaders.
- Potential employee must be currently seeking a baccalaureate, masters, or doctoral degree AND be enrolled in an accredited college or university on a FULL-TIME basis.
- Must remain in good academic standing as established by their universities to remain active in the Internship Program
- Must be able to work full-time during the summer period
- Must have a declared degree and major appropriate for the intern position being offered
Length of the internship
Our internship programs typically last for 10-14 weeks during the summer months (May- August) and can include the following positions:
- Accountant Intern
- Field Engineer Intern
- Information Technology Intern
- Information Technology Auditor Intern
- Staff Auditor Intern
- Supply Chain Management Engineer Intern
- Supply Chain Management Engineer Intern
- Material Science Co-op
Would you like to gain experience while gaining college credit? Our co-operative programs allow you to work in various geographical and departmental areas of the Company, attend classes or work full-time during the semester and gain college credit.
Typically, we offer internships only to students who have a GPA of 2.75 or above (on a standard scale of 0-4) but the minimum GPA will vary by position.
Halliburton offers an attractive salary for student internships in the North American Region.
How to Apply for Intern at Halliburton;
Students are encouraged to check their university’s careers websites where all available internships are advertised. The deadline for applying to student internships is March 1st.