YELP Internship Applications
You can find out about YELP current internship recruitment and apply at YELP the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the YELP!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern, Software Engineer – Intern – Summer
Apply Online YELP Intern Program
Software Engineer Intern
Yelp wants interns to work side-by-side with our passionate, creative software developers. That’s right, each intern at Yelp has a mentor and substantial projects to work on during their time here. We are looking for students who wish to gain experience at a growing company by working on projects used by millions of Yelpers and business owners. We use continuous deployment and A/B testing, so you would get to launch those projects and see results immediately. We take a lot of pride in the space we use at HQ for hosting meetup groups and tech talks. Yelp is looking for interns that want the chance to meet and greet with the best and most dynamic engineers, product managers, and leaders in the Valley.
Are we looking for you? Great! Then check out our engineering teams and let us know what you are interested in working on. We would love to find out more about you.
- Description: Yelp is the richest source of local business data and user-generated content in the world, and our backend engineers use that data to power our websites and mobile apps. As a backend engineer you’ll be working closely with mobile and web application developers to bring our 100M+ reviews to millions of users all around the world and to ensure that data is stored, transported, and crunched effectively.
- What You Will Do: Make a huge impact on our users looking for the best local businesses; Build products for business owners to get the most out of Yelp; Tackle some of the most challenging problems in distributed computing, API design, and real time data processing.
- What We Are Looking For: Experience with and interest in elegant API designs; Expertise in your favorite modern programming language: Python, Ruby, Java, Objective-C, or C++.
- Description: Yelp Security works to keeps our users, employees, and their data safe. The systems we build prevent and detect security vulnerabilities across Yelp’s infrastructure – from our production infrastructure, to mobile apps, to our corporate systems. The Security team partners with all other engineering teams to develop new features in a safe and secure way.
- What You Will Do: Build systems that monitor, detect, and alert on anomalies and bad behavior on Yelp’s production and corporate systems; Partner with all other engineering and product teams to help develop new features securely while protecting our users’ privacy and data.
- What We Are Looking For: Enthusiasm for finding exploits and vulnerabilities in any internet-connected system; Expertise in your favorite modern programming language: Python, Ruby, Java, Objective-C, or C++.
How to Apply for Intern at YELP;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.