UPS Internship Applications
You can find out about UPS current internship recruitment and apply at UPS the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the UPS!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern,Industrial Engineering Intern,Finance Intern, Marketing Intern, Logistics Intern, Community Intern.
Apply Online UPS Intern Program
Why Choose a UPS Internship?
The experience is like no other! Our interns develop invaluable team-building, communications, and technical skills with the help of UPS mentors. As an intern, you are given assignments that have a real impact on our company.
The opportunities for exposure and growth are unlimited. Network with experienced professionals and your fellow peers during events throughout your internship. Take a tour of one of our operations hubs or join one of the many lunch-and-learns designed to help broaden your perspective on global business. Come to our employee celebrations, or volunteer alongside the management team in the local community.
Join UPS, and you’ll be doing meaningful work with one of the most respected and innovative employers in its industry.
Do you have what it takes? Here are a few of the skills our interns need to succeed:
- General Skills: Exemplary verbal and written communication skills, effective time management, and the ability to deliver results.
- Be an active undergraduate or graduate student or have graduated within the past two years.
The main objective of the internship is to bring a fresh perspective and ideas over the traditional way of creating a dispatch plan at UPS. You will be required to assess the current situation and then look for improvements and innovative ways to improve the dispatch – delivery and pickup of our packages. Here are some of the activities that you will have to perform during the internship:
- Create and execute dispatch plans by working together with different departments.
- Review and create processes to troubleshoot inefficiencies and improve proficiency.
- Review and analyze data to identify dispatch trends.
- Use of dispatch trends to create plans that maximize dispatch results.
We are looking for ambitious students with following qualities and skills:
- Education degree: Bachelor/Master in Operations, Commercial Engineering or related studies
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Able to work independently and be flexible
- Strong communication skills in Dutch or French and English
- PC knowledge (MS Excel and Access)
- Period : min 3 months – max 6 months
- Minimum working hours: 30h/week
You will get the opportunity to gain extensive experience in a stimulating environment.
Primary Location Belgium
APAC Business Development Intern (Program Management)
APAC Business Development Intern (Program Management)-039516
- Be part of the LEAN Project Management team for Program Management team.
- Manage project deliverables within agreed timeline and in constant contact with identified stakeholders.
- Ensure appropriate information, consideration & assumptions are made.
- Put into practice the LEAN concept as what’s known in class and contribute ideas for improvements.
- Prepare (in professional format) & present deliverables to UPS in front of a live audience. Must be able to own-up the deliverables convincingly with confidence & justifications.
- Other technical-related tasks to be assigned
- Are you studying Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree or Master in Industrial Engineering, Logistics Management /
- Supply Chain or Business in Final Year or a graduate up to 2 years
- Familiar with software applications from Microsoft including Words, Excel & Power Point. Familiar in LEAN &
- Optimization methods, well versed with Contract Logistics concepts.
- Knowledge of Access & Visio is an advantage.
- Knowledge in the logistics industry, including subjects in the area of specialty taken in university.
- Good communication skills, written & verbal especially in English.
- Willing to consider joining UPS if being offered for permanent placement
Primary Location SG-Singapore-Singapore (Region Office)
How to Apply for Intern at UPS;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.