Skechers Internship Applications
You can find out about Skechers current internship recruitment and apply at Skechers the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Skechers!
Available Internship Positions: Talent Acquisition Summer Intern, Summer Internship
Apply Online Skechers Internship Program
A three-billion-dollar global leader in the high performance and lifestyle footwear industry, Skechers USA, Inc. designs, develops and markets more than 3,000 styles for men, women and children. Skechers’ success stems from its employees, high-quality, varied product offering, diversified domestic and international distribution channels, and targeted multi-channel marketing.
The company offers two distinct footwear categories: a lifestyle division and performance footwear. Through licensing agreements, the company also offers branded apparel, bags, eyewear, toys, and more.
Celebrity product endorsees for Skechers’ collections include multi-platinum recording artists Demi Lovato and Meghan Trainor, the world famous drummer Ringo Starr, model and actress Kelly Brook, TV personality Brooke Burke-Charvet, and boxing great Sugar Ray Leonard. In addition, elite marathon champion and Boston Marathon winner Meb Keflezighi, elite runner Kara Goucher, and pro golfers Matt Kuchar, Belén Mozo and Colin Montgomerie represent the Skechers Performance Division.
Talent Acquisition Summer Intern
- Attention to detail, as well as strong organizational and verbal/written communication skills is key
- Knowledge of social media channels and media outreach
- Early adopter, trend follower, and innovative thinker
- Understanding of social and digital media and the dynamics of community interaction/management
- Understanding of media outreach
- Strong critical thinking skills, communication skills and ability to work within a large and diverse team
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment (flexible/adaptable)
- Experience with social media/PR analytics and tools is a plus
- Background in retail focused/footwear communication, public relations, marketing or ecommerce experience is a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 1-2 years of experience in social media marketing and/or public relations
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office & Prezi
- Experience with Photoshop and Adobe Creative Cloud Suite is a plus
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
How to Apply for Intern at Skechers;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.