Rockwell Automation Internship Applications
You can find out about Rockwell Automation current internship recruitment and apply at Rockwell Automation the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Rockwell Automation!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern, Intern, Production Control Analyst, Electrical Engineering Intern
Apply Online Rockwell Automation Intern Program
Looking for an internship? Whether you’re interested in software, industrial, or mechanical engineering, they have what you’re looking for and more. If it’s a corporate internship you want, we have that too. Finance, Supply Chain, Information Technology—they’re all here. An internship is a great way to kick off your career, and we have a great selection to choose from.
Graduating soon? We also offer several unique development and training programs for new grads. Explore our Internship, Co-op and Early Career Programs to find options for launching your career with Rockwell Automation.
Here are some opportunities available right now for students and recent graduates:
Electrical Engineering Intern
Electrical Engineering interns are responsible for tasks and projects under the direction of lead development engineers that are focused on the development, design, analysis, testing, prototyping, and release of electronic hardware for automation control products.
Primary duties can include:
· Design and analyze components and automation systems
· Product specification
· Modify existing designs for improvement
· Product testing and certification
· Process improvement activities
· Development of simulation tools
· Cost reduction analysis
· Update drawings
EOE, M/F/Disabled, Vet
· Must be permanently eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship, or part of the Brazil Mobility Program
· Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75
· Must be working towards a bachelor’s of science degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, or Electro Mechanical Engineering Technology from UW-Milwaukee, MSOE, or Marquette University
· Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
· Strong communication skills – verbal and written
How to Apply for Intern at Rockwell Automation;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.