QVC Internship Applications
You can find out about QVC current internship recruitment and apply at QVC the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at QVC!
Available Internship Positions: Intern – Community Affairs, Intern – Merchandise Buying, Intern – Interactive.
Current College Students
Besides watching QVC on TV or checking us out online or on mobile, a great way to experience us is through an internship. As a QVC intern, you’ll meet us up close and personal and receive real-world experience in a wide range of disciplines you won’t find anywhere else. Working with the guidance of industry leaders, your classroom knowledge becomes real as you learn the inner-workings of departments applicable to your area of study, such as Apparel & Technical Design; Audio; Audit; Broadcasting; Consumer Insights; Community Affairs; Content Production; Control Room; Corporate Communications; Distribution; eCommerce; Finance; HR; IT; Lighting; Merchandising (Buying and Planning); Production; Public Relations; and Taxonomy & Systems. What else makes QVC different? We want to learn from you while you learn from us. Your ideas and input will be encouraged, and your contributions will be valued. When your internship concludes, you’ll feel a strong sense of accomplishment knowing you did meaningful work with a major global organization.
Internships are offered for fall and spring semesters, as well as summer break. They’re posted in “Current Openings” on QVC Careers page.
You have your degree…now what? First, congratulations on your achievement! Second, they invite you to consider launching your career with QVC. They offer entry level roles in several departments, particularly Audit, Broadcasting, eCommerce, IT, Marketing, and Merchandising. The view from the ground level is full of possibilities as you grow roots, learn a ton, and apply your classroom knowledge right away. Previous QVC internship experience is a plus, but they use many criteria when considering candidates for these highly competitive roles, including high energy and initiative, team aptitude, the ability to collaborate, creative thinking, problem-solving skills, and the desire to learn and develop. Your first job at QVC won’t be your last; in fact, they’re hoping that the diverse career opportunities you’ll find here will be challenging and fulfilling, preparing you for future leadership roles in QVC global organization.
Qualifications & Requirements for Intern – Interactive
- Must be enrolled at an accredited college or university studying Business Analytics, Marketing, Management Information Systems, Information Sciences, Communications, Finance, Ecommerce or related major.
- Understanding of ecommerce websites, retail in particular, required.
- Analytics skills, technical savvy, understanding of ecommerce design principles, and user-centered design concepts preferred.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, Word, SharePoint and popular Internet Browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox) required.
- Fluency in one or more of these language will also be an advantage: French, Italian, German or Japanese
- Must be available 20 hours per week with a preferred schedule of Monday, Wednesday, and Friday starting the last week in August through December.
- Candidates from local universities are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply for Intern at QVC;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.