Mohawk Industries Internship Applications
You can find out about Mohawk Industries current internship recruitment and apply at Mohawk Industries the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Mohawk Industries!
Available Internship Positions: Internal Audit Intern, Summer Intern, Industrial Engineering Intern, Continuous Improvement Intern.
Apply Online Mohawk Intern Program
Internal Audit Intern
The Intern will assist various Internal Audit team members to both develop their business skills while allowing the team members to strengthen their leadership capabilities.
The work will include:
- Update analytical tools used to evaluate expenses and controls.
- Perform analysis of outliers or exceptions noted – document review in accordance with audit standards
- Report on results of analysis in written reports with sufficient detail to make recommendations actionable
- Other projects as identified during the period
The potential exists to participate in process improvement projects, dependent on the Intern’s performance, drive and desires coupled with Internal Audit’s work schedule.
EOE MINORITIES/FEMALES/PROTECTED VETERANS/DISABLED
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
- Familiarity with fundamental Accounting and Auditing concepts
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Have Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint
- Systems query skills – Sequel or ACL (preferred)
How to Apply for Intern at Mohawk Industries;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.