MetLife Internship Applications
You can find out about MetLife current internship recruitment and apply at MetLife the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at MetLife!
Apply Online MetLife Internship Program
Our actuarial program focuses on developing future leaders of MetLife who will create innovative business solutions that make a meaningful difference in the lives of 100 million people globally and to the success of our company. With nearly 500 actuaries (credentialed and students) in the U.S. and over 600 others across more than 30 countries, MetLife is one of the largest employers in the world.
MetLife’s growing actuarial needs have given rise to over a dozen unique actuarial development programs around the world. These programs provide support to help our actuaries become qualified through various international actuarial organizations. They also offer our actuaries additional professional development opportunities.
The U.S. Actuarial Development Program
In our full-time rotation program in the U.S., we will train you for executive-level assignments and assist you in preparing for the actuarial exams, while you complete three 2-year rotations, on average, within core areas of MetLife’s business. Working alongside many of the best in our industry, you’ll build invaluable networks with encouraging mentors and teammates who will challenge you to exceed your goals.
After completing your rotations, you’ll have the opportunity to explore new roles from across MetLife or become an expert within one specialty, all while building on your talents with the backing, strength and stability of one world-class company.
Our Summer Internships in the U.S. offer current students ten- to twelve-week assignments in real-world actuarial functions, hands-on experience and networking opportunities with peers and MetLife leading experts.
What We Offer
- Highly competitive total compensation and benefits package
- Salary increases for passing actuarial exams
- Bonuses upon attaining ASA and FSA status
- Generous study time
- Reimbursements for exam fees, preparatory classes and study materials
- Career development rotations
- Invitation to MetLife’s Actuarial Conference and other networking opportunities
- Ten- to twelve-week internships
- Competitive salaries
- Application of mathematical and computer techniques to solve insurance and business problems
- Presentations by leading experts on key actuarial topics
- Social activities and networking events
- Possibility of full-time employment after graduation
Who We Look For
Full-time Employment & Summer Internship:
- Major in actuarial science, mathematics or math-related sciences
- 3.3 cumulative grade point average
- Strong mathematical aptitude and computer skills
- Credit for actuarial exam P (Probability) required for full time position (preferred for internship position)
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills and leadership qualities
- Commitment to attaining the professional designation of Fellow of the Society of Actuaries or other internationally recognized actuarial organization (or interest in such pursuit after graduation for internship candidates)
How to Apply for Intern at MetLife;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.