Life Time Fitness Internship Applications
You can find out about Life Time Fitness current internship recruitment and apply at Life Time Fitness the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the world’s largest fitness company!
Personal Trainer Intern (LTA Students Only)
Life Time Training is offering a hands-on internship for Life Time Academy students to learn about our programs, develop their professional skills and enhance their performance to become a certified and highly-regarded Personal Trainer. This internship is a temporary position within Life Time – Healthy Way of Life.
Click here to watch a video that highlights why Life Time Training is the premier destination for your fitness career! http://youtu.be/LoSZF-2WEAM
As a Personal Training Intern with Life Time Training, you will assist our members by educating, delivering, and connecting them to our industry leading strategy of the Core 3. The power of Core 3 is our unmatched ability to address all areas of our members’ health and fitness needs to achieve optimal results. As an intern of the Life Time Training division, you are able to advance your career in the fitness industry by providing your expertise and gaining experience in the following areas:
KNOW IT– Comprehensive Assessments
Education, testing, and technology to help our members’ know how their unique bodies work.
(Examples: Lab Testing, Metabolic Assessments, Devices, Activity Monitors)
NOURISH IT– Personalized Nutrition and Lifestyle
Professional advice, products and strategies to fuel and enrich our members’ healthy way of life.
(Examples: Nutrition Coaching, Nutritional Products, Supplements, Registered Dietitians)
MOVE IT– Customized Workouts
Activities, events, and programs to keep our members’ engaged in healthy and entertaining ways.
(Examples: Private Training, Weight Loss, Metabolic Coaching, TEAM Classes, Pilates)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and deliver safe, professional, exciting and comprehensive personal training programs to ensure members are satisfied with their workout program and remain motivated to attain their personal health and fitness goals.
- Shadow with mentors to enact strategies to move from prospecting to co-selling Life Time training services.
- Attend any in-club education sessions with the LT training team.
- Complete and pass all assigned Life Time University courses.
- Represent the Life Time Brand & Mission.
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or GED
Licenses / Certifications/ Registrations
- Successful completion of Life Time Academy
- Certified Personal Trainer (NASM-CPT):
o ACE, ACTION, AAPTE, ACSM, CSCCa, Cooper Institute, NASM, NCSF, NESTA, NETA, NFPT, NSCA, PTA Global, LT Academy
- CPR/AED Certification within 6 months of hire
All Life Time team members receive:
- Complimentary Life Time membership
- Team member discounts for Life Time products & services
Additional Full Time Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Industry-leading Education and Training
- Flexible Spending Account – Dependent (day) Care Account
- Levels Education Program to promote professional & financial growth
- Intern Hourly Rate
Primary Location Minnesota
Other Locations Iowa, California, Nevada, North Carolina, Kansas, Arizona, Michigan, Massachusetts, Nebraska, Illinois, Texas, Virginia, Ohio, Colorado, Maryland, Georgia, New York
Job Level Individual Contributor
How to Apply for Intern at Life Time Fitness;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.