Computer Sciences Internship Applications
You can find out about Computer Science current internship recruitment and apply at Computer Science the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Computer Science!
Available Internship Positions: Business Intern, Intern Undergraduate Business,
Apply Online Computer Science Internship Program
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our DXC culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Four-year university students who are working in a technical internship role at the company during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters.
Participates as a member of an Information Technology Infrastructure & Operations (ITIO) technical team. Performs basic analysis of functional or service requirements. Implements end-user or enterprise infrastructure or services as prepared by more senior engineers. Provides end user and routine or basic support of enterprise platforms and services. Monitors the environment and resolves issues utilizing available knowledge reference documentation. Monitors production schedules and ensures production jobs complete successfully without issues. Ensures complete and timely hand-off of incidents to other support teams as appropriate. Assists with enterprise-wide system maintenance and change implementation. Performs work assigned by others. Accountable for own work.
Education and Experience Required:
- 3rd Year of University completed-typically a technical degree specialization.
The IT industry is changing. Simplicity, agility, and higher levels of value-to-cost are integral to the success of businesses around the globe. DXC’s internal IT team recognizes this and is at the forefront of the new style of IT. Supporting our global workforce with technology and infrastructure solutions, our internal IT team is a showcase for DXC Technologies. Working for DXC IT places you at the cutting edge of Cloud, Big Data, Security, Mobility and Data Center transformation.
Intern Undergraduate Business
Essential Job Functions
- Assists the project team with gathering requirements from a business perspective.
- Assists in designing and implementing new methods, procedures, and systems (both automated and manual) to improve the processing and flow of information within the company.
- Assists in creating or updating data/process models in relation to requests from client organizations (both internal and external).
- Currently working toward an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree (or global equivalent)
- Zero or more years of business-related work experience
- Basic interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Basic communication skills
- Basic analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
How to Apply for Intern at Computer Science;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.