Charter One Internship Applications
You can find out about Charter One current internship recruitment and apply at Charter One the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the world’s largest banking company!
The Citizens Bank Front Line Risk Management (FLRM) Internship Program offers internship opportunities who are interested in learning more about the Front Line Risk Management function of a financial services organization. The FLRM Intern will work with experienced audit / first line controls testing professionals on financial, operational and compliance control testing functions for Business Servicesin accordance with Citizens Bank’s audit/assurance testing methodology. The Program includes audit/controls testing projects that involve Citizen Bank’s processes, controls and business systems as well as training, mentoring and networking opportunities.
We are looking for someone who can work a minimum of 24 hrs. a week while still in school and then possibly transition to full time over the summer.
This internship is a valuable opportunity for the right student to combine classroom learning with a real-life situation. If you are a self-starter who loves audit/risk management and has a strong attention to detail this internship would be an ideal fit.
- On track to graduate with a Bachelors or Masters Degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
- Minimum of 15 hours in accounting, information technology, legal or auditing courses preferred
- GPA of 3.0 or above required
- Demonstrates high degree of integrity, and possesses the ability to complete challenging assignments with a high level of confidentiality
- Superior written and oral communication, and problem solving skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
How to Apply for Intern at Charter One;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.