American Financial Group Internship Applications
You can find out about American Financial Group current internship recruitment and apply at American Financial Group the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the American Financial Group!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern, Commercial Insurance Internship, Technology Intern, Desktop Support Intern.
Apply Online American Financial Group Intern Program
Be Here. Be Great. Working for a leader in the insurance industry means opportunity for you. Great American Insurance Group, a member of American Financial Group, is a Fortune 500 company consistently recognized as a top place to work. We combine a “small company” culture where your ideas will be heard with “big company” expertise to help you succeed. With over 30 specialty property and casualty operations and a variety of financial services, there are always opportunities here to learn and grow.
The Specialty Human Services Division (SHS) partners with independent retail agents and brokers to address the coverage needs and loss exposures of more than 15,000 human and social service organizations across the country. SHS has earned the nationwide reputation as a premier carrier in this sector. We are looking to hire a part-time intern to work in our downtown Cincinnati, OH office.
- Performing administrative assignments, participation in special projects as assigned and the opportunity to develop an understanding of underwriting and product guidelines as well as policy language
- Working directly with external marketing/sales personnel to assist in reports, data entry, visit scheduling, and new business prospecting
- Assisting multiple marketing specialists with requests as needed
- Other duties that will support growing our business and may include cold calling
- Requirements include current enrollment in an accredited college or university with a major in such areas as business administration, finance, economics, statistics, communications, marketing or risk management and insurance with an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Ability to work 20 hours a week during business hours. Opportunity for additional hours during the summer.
- They prefer to have an intern who can commit to this position for one year.
How to Apply for Intern at American Financial Group;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.