ADP Internship Applications
You can find out about ADP current internship recruitment and apply at ADP the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the ADP!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern,
Apply Online ADP Intern Program
An internship at ADP will be memorable for a lot of reasons. You’ll take on real-world projects. Work with fun, cool people in a creative environment, and have experiences that go beyond just looking good on your resume. We want everyone who works at ADP to feel great about their career choice. Through an ADP internship, you’ll get to try us on for size to make sure it’s the perfect fit!
- We recruit interns from 70+ colleges and national partners.
- Interns participate in a full calendar of in-person events, contests, philanthropic activities and virtual sessions.
- Interns are evaluated for full-time consideration.
2018 Summer Internship
ADP is hiring an intern. In this position you will contribute to project-based deliverables aligned to your field of study. You will interact with professionals who will guide and support you as you enhance your skills while gaining relevant experience.
As a Service team intern, you will contribute to project-based deliverables aligned to your field of study. You will interact with professionals who will guide and support you to enhance your professional skills while gaining relevant experience in a business environment. You will acquire knowledge of industry methods to provide exceptional customer service to support internal and external clients and maximize their use of our business solutions.
As an Implementation team intern, you will contribute to project-based deliverables aligned to your field of study to combine analytical and project management skills with the ability to simplify complex information — to help clients develop the skills and confidence to use our business management solutions with ease. You get to provide the expert training that makes our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
Unlock Your Career Potential: Internships at ADP.At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
We are seeking students with drive and motivation, who desire real corporate experience and want to make a valuable contribution to ADP:
- Must be a matriculated college student, GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred
Preferref Qualifications: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following qualifications:
- Completed at least 3 years of a 4 year degree program
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and reporting) skills
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail, superb organizational and follow up skills
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints while maintaining a positive service attitude
- Exhibits leadership skills and works well in a collaborative environment
- Proactive, can-do attitude and a desire to learn
- Ability to recognize and deal appropriately with sensitive and confidential information
- Proficiency in finding information on the internet
- Aptitude towards organizing projects, multi-tasking
- Quantitative, analytical, process and troubleshooting skills
- Project management, analysis and research skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Preferred areas of concentration: Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Business Management
- Knowledge of information security, information technology systems, infrastructure and operations is helpful.
- Ability to organize data, analyze data and produce reports
Related Searches: Intern, Internship, College, Resume, Interview, Job Description, Position, Jobs, Work, Opportunity, University, co-op, campus, ADP, project management, collaboration
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
How to Apply for Intern at ADP;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.