Zocdoc Internship Applications
You can find out about Zocdoc current internship recruitment and apply at Zocdoc the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Zocdoc!
Available Internship Positions: Data Science Intern, Summer Intern, Information Security Intern, Software Engineering Intern
Apply Online Zocdoc Intern Program
Information Security Intern
How would you like to secure and protect technology that is changing the face of healthcare and solving some of the biggest patient problems in the industry? Will you rise to the challenge of working in a constantly evolving technology environment?
Join Zocdoc as a 2018 Summer Information Security Intern! You’ll have the chance to be a valued member of a dedicated Information Security team and engage with all teams throughout the company. You’ll be head first and knee deep in the day to day Information Security challenges, tools and workflows at a fast paced innovative healthcare startup.
What you’ll do:
- Kick off your internship at ZocU, with an Information Security class where you will be introduced to commonly used technologies and Zocdoc’s internal tooling
- Learn and become an expert in various Information Security monitoring tools
- Assist in engineering and operating security solutions for Zocdoc cloud based infrastructure
- Become fluent in the nitty gritties of third party evaluations, incident handling and risk evaluation
- Be an integral member of a dedicated, agile squad, solving exciting problems everyday as you collaborate with different teams within the company
Data Science Intern
Would you like to revolutionize the business of healthcare through data science? Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing highly talented data science team who works closely with business, product and engineering units to leverage our big data infrastructure to drive everyday business decisions?
Join Zocdoc as a 2018 Summer Data Science Intern! You’ll have the chance to be a valued member of a talented team of world class data scientists and machine learning engineers. You’ll be immersed in highly challenging products and operational questions, work in a fully modern Big Data stack, and create insights that impact millions of patients!
What you’ll do:
- Kick off your internship at ZocU, a week long engineering class where you will be introduced to commonly used technologies and Zocdoc’s internal tooling
- Learn data engineering best practices, like how to write clean, readable SQL and Spark data flows, interact with various data storage engines, and commit code to a collaborative repository
- Become fluent in AWS based data systems, such as S3, Redshift and Spectrum
- Be an integral member of a small, agile squad, solving exciting problems everyday as you collaborate closely with our team of brilliant data scientists, engineers and product managers
- Work on a real production level machine learning system and/or dive deep into user behavioral data to answer important research questions
- Present your summer project to our entire technology and leadership team at the end of your internship
- A sound understanding of data science fundamentals such as machine learning and statistical hypothesis testing
- Experience writing clean code in Python, R or Scala, and working knowledge of SQL
- An eagerness to immerse yourself in Zocdoc tech, problem solve on a daily basis and be challenged to grow everyday
- You are a smart communicator and can effectively discuss even the smallest nuance of your analysis with the rest of the team
- An infectious commitment to learning through data an enthusiasm about working on a product that is revolutionizing healthcare
- At least one semester of school left post internship at Zocdoc; i.e. a graduation date between December 2018 & May 2019 with a BS or MS in Math, Statistics, Computer Science or similar degree
How to Apply for Intern at Zocdoc;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.