Wyndham Internship Applications
You can find out about Wyndham current internship recruitment and apply at Wyndham the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Wyndham!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern, Graphic Design Intern, Sales and Marketing Intern,
Apply Online Wyndham Intern Program
At Wyndham Worldwide, we offer summer internships at various locations throughout the company. More than just a summer job, internships with Wyndham Worldwide provide college students and recent graduates with an opportunity to work alongside some of the most experienced and talented individuals in the hospitality industry. Participants in Wyndham Worldwide’s internship program work on challenging assignments, while partnering with experienced colleagues who are committed to helping them learn and develop skills throughout the program. Interns also network and connect with various leaders within the company and have the chance to participate in engaging workshops.
The comprehensive program includes:
- Interactive orientation
- Professional development workshops
- Coaching and feedback sessions
- Roundtable discussions with senior leadership
- Presentation opportunities
- Networking with leaders from across the organization
- Group activities
To be considered for an internship with Wyndham Worldwide:
- Candidates should be currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or trade school undergraduate or graduate degree program.
- Candidates must have completed sophomore year.
- Candidates must meet specified requirements and qualifications determined by each hiring manager.
Wyndham Worldwide is one of the world’s largest hospitality companies across six continents. We offer individual consumers and business customers a broad array of hospitality products and services as well as various accommodation alternatives and price ranges through our premier portfolio of world-renowned brands. click “about us” to learn more.
We strive to recruit, train, and develop career-minded individuals with the propensity to achieve realistic goals, while demonstrating a positive attitude within a high energy environment.
- – Establish commonality and build rapport with prospective new owners
- – Articulate the benefit of vacation ownership tailored to each tour
- – Assume the sale and initiate the close
- – Generate sales through initializing transactions and utilizing proper closing techniques
Sales experience preferred, but not required. We have first class training that will lead to your success.
– Must have the drive to handle rejection and the confidence to perform within a short sales cycle
– Must be energetic, outgoing, tenacious, and a natural closer
– Must have reliable transportation to transport guests to and from the resort
– Must be able to pass a criminal background check
– Must be available for a multi-step interview process
– Must be a college student actively pursuing a college degree
How to Apply for Intern at Wyndham;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.