Visa Internship Applications
You can find out about Visa current internship recruitment and apply at Visa the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at Visa!
Available Internship Positions: Intern Research Security, Intern Research Data,
Apply Online Visa Internship Program
They offer a variety of opportunities for college students, from internships to full-time positions, regardless of your major.
Gain real-world experience during an intensive internship where you will work on challenging and rewarding assignments, learn from Visa business leaders and executives and enjoy social and networking activities.
Apply for an Internship
Visa internship program is a great way to explore career options at Visa and often leads to full time opportunities. During this 10-12 week program, you will be a vital part of Visa team, experience all that Visa has to offer, while learning about Visa business. Challenging projects, executive exposure, corporate housing, fun outings and volunteer opportunities await you! One of the highlights of Visa intern program is the Annual Global Intern Summit in San Francisco – two days of networking, amazing events, interaction with Visa leaders, and a deep dive into the business.
The Research Intern
The Research Intern will work with a team to conduct world-class research on data analytics and contribute to the long-term research agenda in large-scale data analytics and machine learning, as well as deliver innovative technologies and insights to Visa’s strategic products and business.
This role represents an exciting opportunity to make key contributions to Visa’s strategic vision as a world-leading data-driven company. The successful candidate must have strong academic track record and demonstrate excellent software engineering skills. The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, and excellent collaboration skills.
- Design and implement efficient and scalable machine learning algorithms.
- Integrate data processing and training pipelines with big data infrastructure.
- Develop proof-of-concept prototype with fast iteration and experimentation.
- Develop and maintain software design documentation, test cases, and performance evaluation.
- Works within an agile software engineering methodology and collaborative team development architecture.
- PhD study in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics and related fields
- Proficiency with object oriented programming languages, such as C++, Java, Python, and Lua.
- Experience with large scale data processing using Hadoop and MapReduce.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and innovate.
- Research experience in machine learning is a plus, but not required.
How to Apply for Intern at Visa;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.