United Continental Holdings Internship Applications
You can find out about United Continental Holdings current internship recruitment and apply at United Continental Holdings the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the United Continental Holdings!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern, High School Intern, MBA Intern.
Apply Online United Continental Holdings Intern Program
Meet the Interns – Big Metal Bird: Network Operations
Whether you’re just beginning your career or are an MBA candidate ready to make a change, we have an opportunity for you.
Are you looking for real work experience?
United offers internships throughout our company, so students can develop their professional skills with valuable hands-on, real-world experience. As an intern with United, you’re more than a student — you’re a member of the team.
Interns receive professional development opportunities, network with leaders and benefit from unlimited standby travel. Opportunities are available every semester in both corporate and operational roles. Check out department descriptions and apply on the Corporate or Operations page.
Step aboard for an experience like no other
We’re continually looking for students who are excited by new challenges and look forward to working in a fast-paced environment.
Intern – Airport Operations in Sã, Brazil
Now taking off: Your career.
Where do you want your career to take you? Chances are, you can get there with United Airlines. Our environment is open, honest, and focused on your success.
Intern – Busines Administration – GRU – Brazil
Equal Opportunity Employer by Choice.
Travel subject to service charges/restrictions.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
- Draft basic communications materials including department releases, fact sheets, meeting summaries, status reports and other materials as directed
- Assist with event planning activities and arrangements
- Attend and participate in client meetings, communications training sessions, presentations and brainstorming sessions
- Assist with the development and updating of email lists and other databases, including administrative databases
- Other tasks include database creation, data entry and update additions and corrections
- Assist with the distribution of internal and external customer’s information/materials and ensures completeness and accuracy of information and conducts appropriate follow up when necessary
- Assist with the inventory and purchasing of supplies.
- Review invoices, reconcile and acquire approvals in accordance with audit requirements, update database and direct to internal payment processes.
- Assist with the Budget analysis
- Prepare and elaborate KPIs
- Assist with the schedule and accomplishment of regulatory trainings of team members
- Assist scheduling sessions with Airport Administration for team members to comply with the badging requirements.
Critical Skills and Experience
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills with focus on teamwork
- Must be a current student pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree, with a major in communications or public relations
- Proficiency in English language is preferred
- Must be legally authorized to work in Brazil for any employer without sponsorship
- This is an paid internship; students must receive class credit for internship.
Division: 62 Airport Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
How to Apply for Intern at United Continental Holdings;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.