Time Warner Cable Internship Applications
You can find out about Time Warner Cable current internship recruitment and apply at Time Warner Cable the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Time Warner Cable!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern, Business Affairs, Consumer Marketing, Corporate Communications, Creative Services, Digital Products, Documentary, Domestic Network Distribution, Finance & Accounting, HBO Entertainment, HBO Sports, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Program Strategy & Planning, and Media Production & Operations.
Apply Online Time Warner Cable Intern Program
Wondering if Time Warner might be right for you? An internship with one of our divisions will not only provide you with valuable experience in media and entertainment, but an opportunity to develop key skills and build your network while learning and having fun within businesses at the top of their industries. Various internship programs are offered across our divisions.
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We’re always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
Stage 13 is a fearless original digital content brand, showcasing a new generation of talent and fresh creative voices, creating dynamic, unapologetic scripted and unscripted short-form series.
Posting Job Description
What part will you play?
Stage 13 Inc. seeks a Spring Intern for the Stage 13 department. Stage 13, is looking for highly motivated college interns who are passionate about Television, Digital content, Social media and have an interest in understanding the multicultural consumer.
- Comprehensive analysis of digital, television, and social media content being created for millennials.
- Contribute to the idea creation of short form and long form original scripted content targeting millennials.
- Contribute to the idea creation of content pieces for in-house production.
- Comprehensive analysis of the most relevant talent (creative and on air) for millennials today.
- Report to senior executives the most successful trends in digital, television, and social media.
- Identify potential YouTube talent and MCN’s most relevant to millennials.
What do we require from you?
- Currently enrolled in a college/university degree program working on a BS/BA degree
- Familiarity with Social Media, including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat and Vine.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, preferred
- Interest in multicultural entertainment/culture a plus.
- AVID follower of digital news and entertainment companies/outlets
How to Apply for Intern at Time Warner Cable;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.