Timberland Internship Applications
You can find out about Timberland current internship recruitment and apply at Timberland the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at Timberland company!
Available Internship Positions: Intern Footwear Development, Summer Internship.
Apply Online Timberland Internship Program
Intern Footwear Development
Support Timberland’s footwear development team to produce world class products, which meet or exceed company and category expectations with regard to brand integrity, design, product innovation and cost.
- Pursuing or completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Merchandising, Engineering, Industrial Design or a related field. Footwear industry experience is a PLUS (even past internships/school work)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with cross-functional teams and handle multiple tasks.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Quantitative and PC skills (excel, outlook, power point, word, and database management skills a plus).
- Enthusiasm and cross functional capabilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to organize information and effectively communicate with our multi-lingual overseas teams.
- Demonstrate a strong desire to increase footwear development knowledge.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- The ability to work independently.
- Someone who embodies Timberland’s core values of humanity, humility, integrity and excellence.
- Monitor (track, organize and distribute) all related development samples.
- Attend component and leather meetings. Attend TBLU and required Strathamprofessionaldevelopment classes as scheduled.
- Assist team with pre-costing of above tech packs.
- Manage seasonal updates to PLM (outsole numbers, factory, specs, color cads,pattern/skuattributes, andleather). Work with the China team to make sure we are aligned with inline teams on factory developments.
- Manage and track materials. Work with suppliers and review testing reports with
- Developers and the materials team to learn TBL quality requirements.
- Work with engineering team to coordinate all fitting.
- Shadow Developer/SeniorDeveloper/LeadDeveloper/Engineer to learn thedevelopment cycle, blueprints and last development process and relevantconstructions.Work with Senior
- Developer to understand seasonal development calendar andFEIII commercialization calendars.Demonstrate desire, motivation and a passion to increase depth of knowledge and be come an asset to the team.
- To learn and become familiar with the SMU accounts.
How to Apply for Intern at Timberland;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.