Tiffany & Co. Internship Applications
You can find out about Tiffany & Co. current internship recruitment and apply at Tiffany & Co. the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Tiffany & Co.!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern,
Apply Online Tiffany & Co. Intern Program
The tradition and history of the Tiffany & Co. brand set the standard for excellence. With locations across the globe, you will find upwardly mobile career paths, or opportunities to move laterally across departments and divisions.
Intern – General Accounting
Tiffany & Co. is looking for a qualified intern at our Worldwide Finance Headquarters located in Parsippany, NJ for the General Accounting department. The intern will be responsible for day to day responsibilities and special projects.
Qualified candidates will be currently enrolled in a 4 year related degree program. Strong communication skills (verbal and written), attention to detail and ability to meet established deadlines are required. Additionally, qualified candidates must have the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team setting and be a self-starter. Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
Prior internship experience preferred.
Lean Six Sigma FT Internship
Internship opportunity for a qualified college student currently enrolled at a college or university located in Rhode Island. The Manufacturing Intern will provide support to the Manufacturing departments by partnering with Strategic Sourcing department on cost savings project and lean manufacturing principles to gain knowledge and experience in various aspects of this discipline while contributing to business initiatives.
- Partner with Manufacturing to understand the consumable finished goods as it relates to previous spent high/low volume
- Partner with Strategic Sourcing to compare consumables to forecast for finished goods products to determine inventory levels
- Implement Lean Six Sigma principles, such as 6S, Kanban, Cellular Manufacturing Flow and Waste Reduction
- Execute data from Strategic Sourcing and apply to Kanban system
- Partner with Inventory Control to identify location to store consumable supplies
- Present to management on experience at the completion of the Intern period
- All other duties or projects as assigned
- The qualified candidate will be working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial & Systems Engineering or
- related field at a college or university located in Rhode Island
- Demonstrated ability to research, review and analyze information from various sources
- Outstanding communication, organizational, and leadership skills
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team setting and challenge current processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word, and related computer skills
How to Apply for Intern at Tiffany & Co.;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.