Texas Instruments Internship Applications
You can find out about Texas Instruments current internship recruitment and apply at Texas Instruments the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Texas Instruments!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern, College Intern, Electrical Engineering Intern, Finance Intern, MBA Intern,
Apply Online Texas Instruments Intern Program
Applications Engineer Intern
As a global semiconductor company operating in 35 countries, Texas Instruments (TI) is first and foremost a reflection of its people. From the TIer who unveiled the first working integrated circuit in 1958 to the more than 30,000 TIers around the world today who design, manufacture and sell analog and embedded processing chips, we are problem-solvers collaborating to change the world through technology. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the Job
Here’s your chance to innovate for the future! Applications engineering interns at Texas Instruments (TI) are technical experts who are focused on leading-edge digital, mixed signal and analog products. We have a strong customer commitment and a great team spirit. If you are looking for an interesting and challenging position with a wide range of exciting responsibilities, you’ve come to the right place.
In this position, you’ll work directly with TI customers to determine their major design challenges and partner with them on creating solutions that focus on ease-of-use and add value to their solution. You may also spend hands-on time in a TI lab tackling problems and delivering innovative development solutions that support our products and drive revenue.
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Working with design, marketing, sales, and product definition teams to successfully launch new products into the market
- Promoting TI products and providing appropriate technical solutions to customers to solve their design challenges
- Providing technical support to customers by reviewing designs, debugging problems, and answering questions
- Engaging with customers in the field to help them define new products and uncover opportunities for future product development
- Acting as a technical bridge between the customer and factory to help solve complex technical problems or develop competitive, high-performance working proposals for customers
- Supporting the customer’s technical seminars and distributor training sessions
Put your talent to work with us an Applications Engineer Intern – change the world, love your job!
- Currently pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field
- Minimum Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA
- A basic understanding of schematics, layouts and digital components
- A basic understanding of analog circuitry
- Programming skills in C/C++ (LabView recommended)
- Experience with lab equipment, like oscilloscopes, along with soldering and debugging skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
To be considered for this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or age.
How to Apply for Intern at Texas Instruments;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.