Tesla Internship Applications
You can find out about Tesla current internship recruitment and apply at Tesla the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Tesla!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern, Autopilot Intern, Charging Intern, Delivery Intern, Engineer Intern
Apply Online Tesla Internship Program
As an Autopilot AI Scientist you will perform research and development to advance the state of the art in technologies enabling autonomous driving, research and develop algorithms for complex tasks like full scene understanding, scene prediction, planning and sequential decision making. Devise methods to use to enormous quantities of lightly labelled data in addition to a diverse set of richly labelled data.
Individuals in this role are expected to be experts in identified research areas such as computer vision, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and applied mathematics, particularly including areas such as supervised learning, graphical models, reinforcement learning, optimal control:
- Develop state-of-the-art algorithms in one or all of the following areas: full scene understanding, multi-modal data processing, learning for planning and decision making, etc.
- Implement them to run with real time performance in autonomous vehicle production environment.
- Creative ways to use complementary sensor data, and offline processing to create ground truth for training the algorithms.
Vast experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches. Comfort manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
- Excellent C/C++/python coding abilities with an attitude of fast iteration
- Experience with related computer vision & graphics libraries and other tools for visualization and debugging
- Familiarity with parallel programming languages such as CUDA, OpenCL
- Experience with sensors related to autonomous driving research such as cameras, radar, IMU, maps, LIDAR, ultrasonic, stereo camera, etc.
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Caffe etc.
- Familiarity with Matlab or other quick prototyping tools
- Ph.D., Masters and/or Bachelors with significant experience in the above areas
· You must be self-managed and committed to working in a fast-paced environment.
· Hands-on experience is a must.
· Professional and positive communication skills.
· Previous internship and/or project experience is a plus.
· Ability to relocate for duration of your internship
How to Apply for Intern at Tesla;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.