Synchrony Financial Internship Applications
You can find out about Synchrony Financial current internship recruitment and apply at Synchrony Financial the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Synchrony Financial!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern.
Apply Online Synchrony Financial Intern Program
The BLP-Internship is a challenging 10- to 12-week program for students who are looking to get a critical jumpstart in one of 10 different careers (Credit, Data Analytics, Finance, HR, Internal Audit, IT, Marketing, Enterprise Operations, Risk Management, Sales & Relationship Management). Based in locations across the country, an internship with Synchrony Financial will introduce you to some of the brightest minds in business, giving you the opportunity work alongside and learn from experienced professionals who will challenge you to develop your skills in an accelerated work environment.
During your internship experience, you’ll engage with your peers across tracks, travel to participate in a comprehensive orientation, engage our leadership during our Summer Series and represent our company at volunteer projects in the communities where we live and work.
We believe in looking forward in a constantly changing industry, so our internship is tailored to ensure that you’re ready for what’s around the corner. While no one can predict the future, together we can embrace the excitement of staying a step ahead.
This internship is for students who are looking to get a critical jump start on a career in Corporate Finance. You will work in financial planning, accounting, operations analysis, auditing, forecasting, treasury/cash management, or commercial finance. These assignments offer an array of opportunities to gain valuable hands-on experience. The internship will be spent working side by side with finance professionals where you will apply your knowledge to complete challenging finance projects. Exposure to these finance projects will accelerate your career and develop your skills in a cutting edge global environment.
- Ability to work in teams effectively
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and strong analytical and problem solving skills; strong organizational skills
- Good presentation, speaking, organizational, problem solving skills, and the capability to meet deadlines
- Passion for excellence with high integrity, and commitment to quality
- Relevant experience and demonstrated interest in finance
Housing (with your fellow interns):
When you join our BLP-Internship, the last thing you need to worry about is where you’ll live or how you’ll pay for it. So, we’ll help you get settled in with a generous housing package that includes furnished apartments shared with other interns, as well as expenses to and from your assignment city. All you need to bring is your clothes!
Competitive pay; Summer Speaker Series; Day of Community Service; Intern Social Events; Real-world experience; Access to senior leaders; Potential for travel opportunities
- Must be an undergraduate student enrolled in an accredited college or university and have completed your sophomore or junior year pursuing Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, or related major
- Excellent academic record – Minimum overall 3.0 GPA higher
- Available for a minimum of 10 to 12 consecutive weeks
- Must be able to work minimum of 40 hour week
- Geographic mobility
- Synchrony Financial is an equal opportunity employer. Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- You must be 18 years or older
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
How to Apply for Intern at Synchrony Financial;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.