Starwood Hotels Internship Applications
Starwood Hotels have merged to become the world’s largest hotel company with over 6,000 properties in over 120 countries.
You can find out about Starwood Hotels & Resorts current internship recruitment and apply at Starwood Hotels & Resorts the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at one of the world’s largest hotels!
Available Internship Positions: Culinary Intern, Internship – Front Office, Housekeeping Intern, Butler, Events & Sales Internship, Finance Trainee, Summer Internship, Paid Internship, Part-Time Full Time.
Apply Online Starwood Hotels Internship Program
- Learns through daily practice, observance and study the various culinary skill
- Works in assigned section, following orders given by his superiors.
- Attends training classes as per scheduled training plan
- Provide high standard of cleanliness and hygiene and keeps food and fuel waste to a minimum.
- Learns the hotel’s fire and safety precautions and how to operate the kitchen firefighting equipment
- Cleans his work utensils and area periodically and at the end of his shift.
- Attend the daily briefing and know the daily functions.
- Should know to fill all the HACCP forms in a regular basis.
- Ensures that refrigerators walk in chillers and walk in freezers in his assigned section are clean and properly arranged, as per established standards
- Get a thorough hand over from the previous shift and ensure master keys and duty phone are received and returned daily
- Ensure all guest preferences are taken, action and recorded in starguest
- Welcome the guest upon arrival, and familiarize them with everything in the room and hotel.
- Rooming all arrival guests and all butler signature services are well explained and actively offered (packing/unpacking, beverage service, pressing service, e butler (lets chat) and butler service desk)
- Serve the guest Welcome Beverage Service upon arrival.
- Remove any room service trolleys and trays from the guest room or floor and inform IRD to pick-up from the lift landing area.
- Pick up wakeup call list from operator
- Set up the wake up Tea and Coffee service trays
- Serve wake up tea/coffee at the appropriate times.
- Serve coffee/tea as and when the guests require.
How to Apply for Intern at Starwood Hotels & Resorts;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.