Stanley Black & Decker Internship Applications
You can find out about Stanley Black & Decker current internship recruitment and apply at Stanley Black & Decker the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Stanley Black & Decker!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern,
Apply Online Stanley Black & Decker Intern Program
Internships in the UK
Our UK internships give you a chance to be part of a truly global company and learn about our systems, processes and participate in our projects helping us to become the #1 Tools Company in Europe.
Opportunities range from 12 weeks to 12 month long internships with summer start dates (July / August) across a range of functions based in Slough and Durham including Finance, Marketing, Product Management and Engineering. So check out our current vacancies below!
What we offer:
- Real responsibility and contribution to live projects and activities
- Exposure to Senior Managers in the business
- A chance to work in cross-functional teams
- Competitive salary and benefits
- An opportunity to be considered to return to work with us once you graduate
What we expect from you in return:
- Predicted minimum 2:1 in a relevant subject
- Enthusiasm and commitment to continuous improvement making things smarter, simpler, better
- Boundaryless approach and strong team spirit
- Willingness to learn and get stuck in
- Confident communication, building positive relationships and being respectful of all colleagues in our diverse working environment
Internships in France
Stanley Black & Decker Tools and Storage Business in France is looking for Interns in the following areas:
- Key Account Management
- Supply Chain
We offer 6 month internships (full time) or 9 to 12 month for part time internships.
Students from Business Schools or Universities studying towards Bachelor or Master’s degree are welcome!
We offer great opportunities to take part to our day to day activities and be involved in our exciting product development, merchandising and sales.
As an intern you will be fully integrated in our teams and have the opportunity to work closely on some specific projets, meet with our customers, or develop new supports to put forward our world recognized brands.
If you believe you have the following key qualities, then do not hesitate: get in touch with our HR team to apply.
- Self-starter and great initiative
- Interest for Marketing and Sales Activities
- Ability to learn new things quickly
- Good level of English
- Look at the statements from our current interns here to find out how you could contribute and build up your experience!
How to Apply for Intern at Stanley Black & Decker;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.