S&P Global Internship Applications
You can find out about S&P Global current internship recruitment and apply at S&P Global the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the S&P Global!
Everyone knows how critical that first job or internship can be right out of university. It can set the tone for the rest of your career. At S&P Global, you will play an integral role in the global financial marketplace. You’ll work on important projects and become a part of our global community, building long-lasting relationships along the way. Check out some of our programs below:
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern, Commodity Associate Program Summer Internship, Intelligence Summer Internship Programm
Apply Online S&P Global Intern Program
Commodity Associate Program Summer Internship
S&P Global Platts are seeking intern candidates that will be involved in working directly with one or more price reporting teams across oil, natural gas, power, petrochemicals, shipping and agriculture. The intern will gain exposure on how to generate the content that powers Platt’s price assessments and news produced for the markets we cover. As a part of the internship, candidates will have the opportunity to learn about the market reporting and price formation processes in addition to learning to generate and news coverage. Interns will be heavily involved in project based work supporting the business with its key initiatives.
* Our real-time news, pricing and analytical services help markets operate with transparency and efficiency.
* Be part of a global company with a strong history of growth and a globally diverse workforce with 20 offices spanning five continents.
* Be known as a respected source of essential information and part of a renowned brand.
* Get the best of both worlds: a nimble, highly specialized company and a business casual culture with the benefits and backing of S&P Global – a company that fosters development and growth, as well as work-life balance.
* We are looking for world-class thinkers to join our team at S&P Global Platts, the principal provider of commodity price assessment and information to more than 10,000 customers in 150 countries. The content you generate and the relationships you build are essential to the markets.
* Price reporters provide insightful market commentaries that demonstrate Platts’ thought leadership in the market, demonstrating our ability to spot key trends that help customers better anticipate market-moving events and phenomenon.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
* 10-week rotational summer internship commencing in June 2018
* Training – including Basics of Market Reporting & Editorial Standards and new training on editing reporting, writing and media law
* Opportunity to learn about various aspects of Oil, Power, Natural Gas, LNG, Coal, Petrochemicals, Metals, Agriculture and/or Shipping markets
* Exposure to a number of market subjects including supply and demand, infrastructure issues, geo-political issues, transportation and regulation, and how these subjects impact respective markets
* Shadow experienced Price Reporters in assigned markets
* Receive hands-on research and reporting experiences
* Conduct research and writing assignments for potential publication
How to Apply for Intern at S&P Global;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.