Sony Music Entertainment Internship Applications
You can find out about Sony Music Entertainment current internship recruitment and apply at Sony Music Entertainment the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Sony Music Entertainment!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern, Entertainment Intern
Apply Online Sony Music Entertainment Intern Program
Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
Those Labels located in New York City under the Sony Music Entertainment umbrella include: Columbia Records, Epic Records, Legacy Recordings, RCA Records, RED Music, SONY Masterworks and RCA Inspiration.
Assignments will vary depending on department.
We are currently looking for interns in the following departments:
- A&R Administration
- Artist and Repertoire
- Creative Group
- Digital Marketing
- Disruptor Management
- Human Resources
- International Marketing
- Label Management – Metal
- Music Licensing
- Sales/ Retail Marketing
- Strategic Marketing
- TV/ Film/ Soundtracks
- Urban Marketing
- Business and Legal Affairs*
(*Must be enrolled in Law School)
- All candidates must be currently enrolled in a college or university.
- Students must provide a letter from their college or university confirming that they will receive school credit.
- Our internships are unpaid and for credit only.
- Credit letters must be from your own accredited college or university and submitted to, and approved by, Sony Music before you can begin your internship.
- If submitting a credit letter from another school, you must also submit proof that your college or university will accept these credits towards graduation.
- Candidates should display strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as ingenuity and an eagerness to learn.
- An interest in the music/entertainment business is strongly preferred.
How to Apply for Intern at Urban Outfitters;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.