Qantas Airlines Internship Applications
You can find out about Qantas current internship recruitment and apply at Qantas the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the world’s largest airline company!
About the Qantas Graduate Program
Theyre looking for motivated individuals ready to take on new challenges, share their ideas and help take Qantas forward in a highly competitive aviation industry.
You’ll start with us in February and over the two years and four rotations you’ll work on real projects that allow you to shape the future of Qantas’ culture, product, network and service. These rotations will help you learn about the diverse areas of our business and shape where you end up.
Which Graduate are you?
Our General Graduates hold all types of degrees and generally have a keen interest in working in the Aviation industry. You’ll have the opportunity to work across diverse business areas such as Customer, Operations, Commercial and Corporate Strategy. All rotations are designed to build broad knowledge and skills and form professional networks to fast track your success as a future leader at Qantas. This program is really what you make of it!
As a Finance Graduate you’ll have the opportunity to work in our Centre of Finance Excellence, business partner with our Domestic or International Teams and our specialist teams such as Treasury and Tax. We’re looking for individuals who have an accounting or finance degree who are wanting to kick start their finance career. During your time on the Finance graduate program not only will you have the opportunity to work across the Group, we will pay for you to undertake your CA or CPA qualification.
What development and support will you get as a Qantas Graduate?
Your ongoing development will be a focus throughout the Program. Our Development Program integrates on the job experience, coaching, formal classroom learning, performance planning and feedback to support a 70:20:10 approach to learning where:
- 70% of learning & development takes place from real-life and on-the-job experiences, tasks, and problem solving
- 20% comes from feedback and from observing and working with mentors
- 10% of learning and development comes from formal training
So are you ready to strap yourself in and take off with Qantas?
What to check before you start?
They’re looking forward to welcoming some fresh new faces onboard soon – and one of those could be yours. But before you apply for the Qantas Graduate Program, there are a few things you’ll need to check:
- Are you in your final year of study? Or have you completed an undergraduate degree or postgraduate study in the last 2 years?
- Do you have, or did you graduate with, a distinction average or above?
- Can you work full time when the graduate program starts in February 2018?
- Will you be a Permanent Resident or an Australian/NZ citizen when you apply?
- Would you be willing to relocate to Sydney?
- Are you a Finance Graduate, a General Graduate or Technology Graduate?
- Are you available to attend the Assessment Centre on 15 June, 16 June, 21 June or 22 June 2017?
If you’ve had work experience in a corporate environment, been part of an intern program or taken a leadership role in any extra-curricular activities, that’s a bonus, so be sure to let us know.
What happens next?
Further details about recruitment for the 2018 Qantas Graduate Program will be coming soon.
How to Apply for Intern at Qantas;
Applications for the 2018 Qantas Graduate Program will be opening 21 March and closing 30 April 2017.