PVH Corp. Internship Applications
You can find out about PVH Corp. current internship recruitment and apply at PVH Corp. the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the PVH Corp.!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern, Fashion Office Intern, Global Communications Intern(s)
Apply Online PVH Corp. Intern Program
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies.
PVH are over 35,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $8.2 billion in 2016 annual revenues. We own and market the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, Arrow, Speedo*, Warner’s, and Olga brands and, in addition, market a variety of goods under our own and licensed brands.
Global Communications Intern(s)
What to expect:
- Create and execute comprehensive strategies surrounding the brand’s new creative vision
- Launch and achieve significant press coverage for key moments throughout the year related to the new creative vision, i.e. advertising campaigns, runway show and new collection, and special events
Candidates should possess:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, as well as Adobe Photoshop
- Highly organized and detail oriented, and should feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Fashion GPS
Additional Program Information:
- Candidates must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or graduate program and be eligible to work in the U.S.
- The paid internship is based out of our NY offices and is not eligible for relocation or visa sponsorship.
- Candidates will be expected to work a minimum of 16 hours per week and can work a maximum of 28 hours per week
- The Spring Internship session will begin Monday, January 22 and conclude Friday, April 27
Fashion Office Intern
CALVIN KLEIN has a dedicated in-house advertising agency, with experienced creative and media teams that develop and execute a substantial portion of the institutional consumer advertising for products under the CALVIN KLEIN brands and work closely with other Calvin Klein departments and business partners to deliver a consistent and unified brand message to the consumer. Led by our Chief Creative Officer, Raf Simons, CALVIN KLEIN’s marketing campaigns have played a critical role in raising the brand’s cultural and fashion relevance.
The CALVIN KLEIN Fashion Office Intern will learn and contribute to the execution of marketing initiatives inclusive of advertising campaigns, fashion shows, and press events. The intern will also work cross-functionally with all marketing departments to vet all elements of these initiatives.
What to expect:
- Learn and assist with the Fashion Office day-to-day operations including photoshoot preparations, product organization, on-set assistance,
- Learn how to prepare and execute post project analysis and re-caps throughout season.
- Learn to cross collaborate with departments to ensure consistency within projects as related to product, budgets, artists and talent.
Candidates should possess:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Photoshop, iPhoto, and Acrobat Pro
- Well organized, detail oriented and forward thinking.
- Ability to be adaptable within fast-paced environment and open to working across multiple teams
At PVH, we offer many exciting opportunities for college students and recent graduates who want to develop relevant skills in a collaborative, dynamic and fast-paced environment. Our interns gain real, meaningful experience working for a global leader in the apparel industry.
Our various paid internship programs are a fantastic learning and practical development opportunity. Interns learn from and network with company leaders from a wide range of business functions, including marketing, design, merchandising, technology, and finance, all while providing the opportunity to build professional and personal relationships that can help you design your future.
How to Apply for Intern at PVH Corp.;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.