Progressive Internship Applications
You can find out about Progressive current internship recruitment and apply at Progressive the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at Progressive!
Apply Online Progressive Internship Program
Opportunities for Current Students
Whether your degree is in hand (congrats!), or you have graduation in your sights (hang in there!), we think you should consider taking your next big step at Progressive. Sure, we may seem a bit biased… but here’s why.
Progressive is a great place to work. The work is challenging, the people are friendly and smart, and you get a lot of flexibility and independence.
Yamila G., Full-time employee and former Progressive college intern
It’s the ideal place to get started
As one of the country’s largest insurance companies, our growth is the product of all our 26,000-plus employees’ efforts and dedication. You’ll have the opportunity to contribute and shine from day one. You’ll also get support from your co-workers, peers, supervisor, and management team.
It’s a place to get the professional guidance and support you need
As a Progressive employee, you’re valuable to us, from your first day all the way to your 20th anniversary. That’s why we invest the time and energy to help you:
- Identify your interests
- Outline a career path
- Build your network of peers
- Explore available jobs
- Enhance your skillset
- Develop into a leader
- Exceed your potential
It’s a place to get your foot, and then an arm and a leg, in the door
Look for openings for current and recent grads in Information Technology, Claims and Corporate. You’ll also find internships that can lead to full-time positions, our accounting rotation program, insurance analyst program and full-time positions for recent graduates.
And, see if Progressive will be at an upcoming on-campus event at a school near you.
Share your information to get updates on Progressive job opportunities and find out what it’s like to work with us.
Information Technology Program
From the vast banks of servers in our data centers, to the smartphones in employees’ pockets, almost everything that happens here happens because of information technology.
This is a great place to start an IT career. Getting started means either a full-time position or an internship in one of the following roles:
- Programming—“Creators” who develop and maintain proprietary software applications for customers and employees to buy, quote, sell, manage policies and resolve claims.
- Operations analyst—“Physicians” who keeps tabs on the health of our IT infrastructure. Monitor and fix outages in our voice and data network, server, client PC and mainframe environments.
- System test engineer—“Test pilots” who validate and verify technology product requirements to make sure our technology meets our customers’ expectations. Design and execute test cases, test tools and test automation. Participate in test design activities, design reviews, code reviews or other methods to ensure quality.
As an IT developer, Progressive has given me exposure to top notch industry standards and the the tools I need to learn and grow.
Rekha R., IT Applications Programmer
We want to stay in touch!
Share your contact information to stay up to date on open positions and find out what it’s like to work with us.
Full-time and Internship Opportunities
Nothing beats getting out of the classroom and into the workplace. It’s where things start to come together and you put your practical knowledge to the test.
That’s why an internship or full-time job at Progressive for current students or recent grads is the way to go. In addition to making valuable connections with experienced people in your field, it’s a great place to start mapping out your career… and taking those first big steps to love what you do.
- A competitive wage for your time and effort
- Fitness center memberships and lunch seminars
- Career advice from mentors and business leaders
- Offsite outings to ball games, picnics and more
- Housing assistance for out-of-town interns (depending on the program)
Additional full-time benefits
- Career and personal training and development
- Annual tuition assistance
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Annual bonuses for all employees based on company performance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Flexible work schedule and up to 17 vacation days
How to Apply for Intern at Progressive;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.