Philip Morris Internship Applications
You can find out about Philip Morris current internship recruitment and apply at Philip Morris the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Philip Morris!
Available Internship Positions: Communication and Engagement Intern, Intern in Information Services, Intern: Data Analysis, Intern in Marketing Department, Summer Intern.
Apply Online Philip Morris Intern Program
Intern : Predictive Performance Engineer
Are you up for a 6 months challenge starting in August? Are you looking for a unique opportunity to work on innovative projects that will significantly enhance your experience in a corporate environment? Then apply now!
They don’t just want any Intern, here is their checklist:
- Currently studying for a Master degree in Computer Science, Communication Sciences, Mathematics or related areas
- Knowledgeable in project management
- Experienced in data processing and analysis
- Experience in process control systems and production data collection
- Autonomous, proactive, enthusiastic and rigorous.
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English and French
If you are also flexible to work in an international environment, like team work and creativity, you are the one we want for our Continuous Improvement and OT team (in Philip Morris Products S.A.) in Neuchâtel, Switzerland. As a Predictive Performance Intern, you will contribute to the project aimed to predict potential risks in terms of performance and quality prior to the production of a new brand.
- Identify the key factors influencing performance and quality (cigarette construction and pack design, running equipment) based on current production
- Collect and analyze the historical data
- Design a neural network able to predict new product performance and quality
- Integrate the neural network so that information is displayed in Digital Signage on the production site
Communication and Engagement Intern
At Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) they currently have an opening for an internship in Communication & Engagement at our Research & Development (R&D) state of the art facilities, based in Neuchâtel, Switzerland. Are you up for a challenge? Curious and eager to learn? Are you interested about the research, development and supply of our RRPS and committed to deliver high quality communication content using innovative communication channels? Are you motivated to get a solid experience in a corporate environment? Then apply now!
Intern Communication and Engagement
The objective of PMI’s R&D centre is to develop and assess products with the potential to reduce the risks of smoking-related diseases. This project is at the core of our business: our vision is that one day all adult smokers who otherwise wouldn’t quit will switch to what we call reduced-risk products, or RRPs*.
Student with the following assets:
- Currently studying for his/her Bachelor or Master in Marketing, Communication or related field
- Strong communication, editorial and presentations skills
- Fluent in French and in English with strong writing skills
- Microsoft, Web and Social Media proficient user
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) a plus
- Polyvalent, organized, autonomous, creative, action and result oriented and quick learner
- Available in a short period of time
How to Apply for Intern at Philip Morris;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.