Old Navy Internship Applications
You can find out about Old Navy current internship recruitment and apply at Old Navy the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the world’s largest fashion retail stores!
Available Internship Positions: Field Internship Training (FIT), Undergraduate Finance Summer Internship, Associate Data Scientist Internship, Web Content Developer Internship, User Experience Designer Intership
Is this a paid internship: Yes. All Gap Inc. interns are paid a competitive salary, as well as receive our generous employee discount.
Gap Inc.’s Summer Internship Program is designed to give current rising senior undergraduates and first-year MBA students a challenging, hands-on experience in the retail industry.
As a Summer Intern, you will attend weekly presentations with senior executives, gain exposure to different areas of our business, and work on business critical projects that you will present to senior management at the end of the summer – all while experiencing Gap Inc.’s corporate culture and life in San Francisco.
Depending on your educational background and interests, Gap Inc. offers summer opportunities in a variety of functional areas – including merchandising, marketing, finance and human resources.
About Old Navy’s Summer Internship Program
The Gap Inc. Summer Internship Program combines meaningful work experiences with exposure to different areas of our business to give participants a unique opportunity to expand their knowledge of the retail industry and determine whether they’d like to pursue a career at Gap Inc. after graduation.
In addition to owning an impactful 10-week project, highlights of the program include:
• Small group discussions with Gap Inc.’s executive leaders
• Panel discussions about entry-level career opportunities with current Gap Inc. employees
• Volunteering events with Gap Foundation
• Social events, including a baseball game at AT&T Park
Gap Inc. offers internship opportunities in the following areas: corporate real estate, finance, graphic design, human resources, information technology, loss prevention, marketing, merchandising and product development.
- For undergraduate opportunities: must be a full-time rising senior (currently a junior or have one quarter/semester left to complete in the fall)
- For MBA opportunities: must be a first-year MBA student
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving abilities
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and ability to quickly learn technical applications and processes
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand or quickly grasp customer priorities and terminology
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Able to organize, prioritize and manage time
- Customer-service oriented
- Self-starter capable of operating with little supervision
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous retail experience preferred but not required
How to Apply for Intern at Old Navy;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.