Microsoft Internship Applications
You can find out about Microsoft current internship recruitment and apply at Microsoft the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the world’s largest software company!
Available Internship Positions: Development (engineering)
At Microsoft, interns work on projects that matter – and your team will rely on your skills and insights to help deliver those projects to market. You’ll get the opportunity to work on real projects and have fun along the way. This is your chance to show off your skills and work on cutting-edge technology. We offer internships in all job families and product areas. Imagine yourself as a Microsoft intern. Join Microsoft today, and help us shape the business of tomorrow.
- A bachelor’s, master’s or doctorate degree in engineering, computer science or related field (within six months of graduation).
- A year or two of experience programming in C++, Java or other computer programming languages preferred.
- A year or two of experience in C/C++/C#/VB.NET and experience designing and developing tool architecture preferred.
- Familiarity with managing complex project schedules, solving complex problems and nurturing cross-group collaboration.
- Strong technical prowess, including understanding of algorithms, systems architecture and end-user experience.
- Ability to think unconventionally to derive creative and innovative solutions.
- Demonstrated expertise in feature definition, design and feasibility.
- Demonstrated skill in estimating development time.
- Demonstrated skills in negotiation and conflict management.
How to Apply for Intern at Microsoft;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.