Marshalls Internship Applications
You can find out about Marshalls current internship recruitment and apply at Marshalls the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the world’s largest department store company!
Marshall in Manhattan Summer Internship Program
The USC Marshall School of Business is pleased to announce the Marshall in Manhattan Summer Internship Program! This unique program is a great fit for Marshall and Leventhal students interested in working and living in New York City during the summer. We have partnered with Dream Careers, a global leader in internship programs for college students, to provide internship placements with hundreds of employers in New York City and on-the-ground support to program participants.
Program Highlights Include:
- Guaranteed internship to all selected participants (domestic and international students), including placements at top companies in finance, marketing, fashion, media/entertainment, advertising/public relations, and more.
- Program costs include apartment-style housing in a Pace University residence hall (33 Beekman) in Lower Manhattan, transportation to/from your internship, weekend activities, visa assistance, and 1-unit of academic internship credit at Marist College, as required for work authorization for unpaid internships in New York City. Note: Marist College internship credits will not transfer back to USC.
- Career development component includes resume assistance, interview preparation and coaching, seminar speaker series, alumni and employer networking events, career development workshops geared to prepare you for the transition from college to career.
- Social programming and excursions included but not exclusive to Yankees game, city tour, trip to Washington DC, dinner cruise along the Hudson.
- 24/7 on-site staff and support, similar to University Residential Life programs.
Previous Internship Employers*:
- AXA Advisors
- Badgley Mischka
- Greenpoint Pictures
- Mizuho Bank
- Morgan Stanley
- Red Light PR
- The Orchard
*Students will be matched with internship opportunities based on their unique qualifications, application information, answers to interview questions, and position availability. This is simply a sample of employers and is not an exhaustive list of internship options.
Program Costs & Fees
The Marshall in Manhattan Summer Internship Program cost is $8,300 for the 8-week summer internship program.
This fee provides individual career counseling, your internship placement, housing, ground transportation to/from your internship, 1-unit internship course taught through Marist College (similar to Marshall’s BUAD 495), and additional programming throughout the summer.
Students will be asked to submit a $1,000 deposit at the time of commitment.
This program is open to Marshall and Leventhal majors and minors with at least 16 units completed at USC by May 2017. Students must be fully enrolled for Spring 2017 in order to qualify. Note: If you are an international student, please ensure you consult with the USC Office of International Services (OIS) and make arrangements to stay in the US prior to the start of the program to avoid any visa delays that may impact your program start date.
How to Apply
Marshall in Manhattan Info Session
Tuesday, February 14
Fertitta Hall 241 (JFF 241)
Click here for the Summer 2017 Marshall in Manhattan application.
*** Applications are due Monday, March 31st at 11:59pm(pst). Those who apply on or after December 1st will be charged the increased program fee of $8,300
If you were unable to attend an information session or would like more information, click here.
For additional questions, please contact Gerald Corporal of the Marshall Student Services Office at 213-740-5705 | firstname.lastname@example.org.