Lockheed Martin Internship Applications
You can find out about Lockheed Martin current internship recruitment and apply at Lockheed Martin the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Lockheed Martin!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern, Accounting Intern, Chemical Engineer Intern, Communications Intern, Electrical Engineer Intern, Industrial Engineer Intern, Mechanical Engineering Intern, Finance Intern, Freshman Intern, High School Intern, Human Resources Intern, MBA Intern, Software Intern,
Apply Online Lockheed Martin Intern Program
Join us as an Intern or Co-Op
All internships and co-ops offer the chance to gain real-world experience. But few can offer you an opportunity to make a real impact on the world.
At Lockheed Martin, our student programs are open to all Engineering majors, as well as Mathematics, Physics, Business, Finance, Supply Chain, HR and associated disciplines – and could be the perfect way for you to catapult your career into the future of technology and creativity.
You could develop new systems to be deployed in space, cyberspace or military arenas. You could help design and manufacture breakthrough products for air, land or maritime applications. Or you could analyze business unit operations for greater efficiency and profitability. However you spend your time in one of our student programs, you’ll be exposed to a wealth of knowledge and experience, and very likely transition into a full-time, salaried role at Lockheed Martin.
In our internship and co-op program, you’ll do challenging work in a supportive environment that supports your success and prepares you for a potential full-time professional role with us, through:
- Clear objectives and prospects for future opportunities within and across the business
- Training modules that groom you for professional success through strong business, communication, and customer support skills
- Formal end-of-assignment presentation of your innovations, ideas and experiences to an audience of team leaders and executives
Inclusive Work Environment
- Leaders and mentors who offer guidance and support for your overall career goals
- A Buddy Program to help you assimilate into our work environment and culture with greater ease
- Access to company executives eager to share their experience and knowledge as technology, engineering, and business pioneers
- Peer-to-peer “community interchanges” where students can share their projects and programs with one another
- Volunteer activities, social events, and networking opportunities with local team members and subject matter experts in the field
Ready for an exciting, challenging experience with a Fortune 500 company offering many career paths to choose from?
– See more at: https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/internships-coop.aspx#sthash.yWCEn5H6.dpuf
How to Apply for Intern at Lockheed Martin;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.