Lego Internship Applications
You can find out about Lego current internship recruitment and apply at Lego the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at Lego!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Internship Program
Customer Development Department
This role will plan, execute and assess differentiated promotional activations to ensure optimal return on investment (ROI) and objective (ROO). This is an opportunity to represent the LEGO Group in a vital role, supporting the customer development team in building a collaborative B2B relationship, and provide promotional planning and effectiveness support to enable timely and accurate campaign executions nationally!
Do you have what it takes (minimum requirements)?
• Must possess the ability to analyze and summarize data to arrive at informed and effective recommendations or decisions.
• Strong presentation skills in preparing reports/presentations and sharing findings with various stakeholders across the organization.
• Must be a strong team player possessing the ability to build positive working relationships with associates at various levels and cross functional areas of the organization.
• Proficient in Excel including formulas, v-lookups and pivot tables.
• BA degree required in a business or retail management or equivalent work experience.
Hours per week:
ITD Sales Department
In this role, the candidate will support the US Independent Toy Dealer (ITD) customer base through the LEGO online customer ordering portal, The LEGO Web Shop. They will have access to learn about our brand and products and will play a key role in assisting our customers through this online tool. Activities to support include:
• Customer Tutorials
• User Maintenance
• Web Shop Scorecard Review/Update
• Marketing – Site Marketing & E-Campaigns
• General Site Management
Department Focus Area:
The ITD department is responsible for the selling to and managing of the specialty toy customer base in the US and Canada. Focus is placed on providing superior customer service, developing long term sustainable growth and establishing and maintaining brand equity with our retail partners.
As PR is a function within Brand Relations, which also covers Partnerships & Promotions, Event Marketing, and Content Marketing, housed in the Marketing department. Interns will attend meetings and have opportunities, if they are interested, to interact with consumer marketing professionals and understand how PR supports consumer marketing plans.
Additionally, interns will gain an understanding and practice of general office practices and decorum, which may include:
• Conference calls
• Partner management
• Collaboration and teamwork
An internship with the PR department at LEGO Systems, Inc. affords students an opportunity to understand and practice first-hand the nuts and bolts of in-house corporate public relations, branding, community relations and social media that covers the U.S. and Canada, with exposure to global PR. LEGO Systems is the North American division of the world’s leading manufacturer of construction toys, known for high quality play materials designed to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.
Throughout the course of their time, the student will actively support and assist with a variety of programs, which may include:
• Product publicity campaigns
• Community Relations & Donations
• Planning and drafting news materials
• Local media relations
• PR planning and brainstorming
• Events, trade shows and stunts
• Media monitoring and tracking
Hours: 2-3 days per week (17-22.5 hours)
The LEGO Group is a privately held, family-owned company with headquarters in Billund, Denmark, and main offices in Enfield, USA, London, UK, Shanghai, China, and Singapore. Founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Kristiansen, and based on the iconic LEGO® brick, it is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of play materials.
How to Apply for Intern at Lego;
Contact your local LEGO Office for further information. Using the link below you can list all locations and positions.