Los Angeles Department Of Water And Power Internship Applications
You can find out about Los Angeles Department Of Water And Power current internship recruitment and apply at Los Angeles Department Of Water And Power the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at LAPWP!
Available Internship Positions: Engineering, Summer Internships.
Apply Online LADWP Intern Program
The goal of the Student Engineering Program (SEP) is to provide college-level engineering students with practical on-the-job-training and experience, including career mentoring, theoretical and technical instruction, and complete project-related, infrastructure work tasks. Student engineers are paired with LADWP engineers and work in technical teams within the water, power, and joint systems of the organization.
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student as a declared engineering major in an accredited university or college or have proof of full-time registration of graduate courses in a declared graduate engineering major.
- Have at least sophomore standing in the declared engineering major curriculum at the time of application; must have completed at least one full-time year at accredited universities or colleges.
- Have career goals, curriculum, experience, and/or interests related to the business of the LADWP.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident (Green Card holder), or have the legal right to work permanently in the United States.
- A California Driver License may also be required for the job.
- Background check conducted in accordance with LADWP procedures and/or in accordance with NERC CIP policy requirements.
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in the 2017 Student Engineering Program. The application period is now closed. Candidates who submitted a 2017 online application will be notified by March regarding possible selection. The 2018 Student Engineering Program Application is tentatively scheduled to open in November 2017.
The open application period was from Monday, November 21, 2016 to Friday, January 20, 2017. Candidates will be notified in March 2017 regarding possible selection.
The Summer SEP begins no earlier than May 1 and ends no later than September 30.
The salary pay range for student engineers is approximately $17 to $27 per hour, based on academic level at the time of job offer.
How to Apply for Intern at Los Angeles Department Of Water And Power;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.
For questions about the Student Engineer Program, please send an email to Studentengineer@ladwp.com.