Johnson & Johnson Internship Applications
You can find out about Johnson & Johnson current internship recruitment and apply at Johnson & Johnson the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the Johnson & Johnson!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern, MBA Intern, Marketing Intern, Accounting/Finance Intern, Biomedical Engineering Intern, Chemical Engineering Intern, Medical Devices Intern, Development Intern, Mechanical Engineering Intern, Graduate Intern, High School Intern,
Apply Online Johnson & Johnson Intern Program
Johnson & Johnson companies provide a wide range of opportunities for university students who are ready for a career with real-world impact. From internships and co-op programs to full-time opportunities, degree candidates and recent graduates have a chance to experience our supportive culture firsthand. Interactions on teams and with leaders across the organization connect them with vital work assignments. They gain meaningful experience and find many opportunities to demonstrate their passion and potential. Explore the positions listed below or join our Talent Community to connect with opportunities that match your interests.
Internship Project Management
Locations: Diegem, Belgium
Functions: Product Management
‘Caring for the world, one person at a time’… inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Johnson & Johnson Medical Benelux works together with hospitals and other organizations in optimizing healthcare by providing medical products, instruments and services. With approximately 150 employees Johnson & Johnson Medical is one of the largest healthcare suppliers in Belgium.
Our Commercial Excellence Department ensures that our sales organization has the right strategic
approach to succeed in a changing healthcare environment. We build the new capabilities our business needs to win in the future, for instance: By providing Value Added Services around and beyond our products we build a long-term partnership with our key clients; With Strategic Pricing and Business Intelligence we optimize our competitive edge; Our extensive Sales Force Effectiveness program provides our sales team with all the tools they need to accelerate their performance.
The purpose of this internship is to familiarize you with the J&J corporate environment and get a first experience in the healthcare business environment. Depending on your interests and competencies different projects will be assigned to you. In close collaboration with your mentor you will take the lead in these projects, always aiming for execution excellence.
You will be challenged to develop and implement new commercial models, pricing strategies and value propositions. Collect and analyze competitive market information and come to actionable conclusions to improve our commercial strategy. You will gather deep insights in the different commercial areas of our business and apply concepts of lean design to implement significant improvements to these processes of great value for our business.
This experience in a dynamic and fast-changing environment will help you analyzing complex data and level-up your reporting skills. Because of the nature of these projects, your communication and project management skills will be challenged and improved.
Primary Internship Goals:
- Get familiar with the medical & healthcare market
- Take the lead and deliver on projects that will be assigned to you
- Analyze, challenge and advise on business decisions
- Actively interact with all stakeholders involved to learn from their experience and expertise
- Implement findings in a business environment
- Participate in company meetings
- Develop professionalism
- Candidate must be a highly motivated individual who wants to put his/her skills into practice to move our business forward
- Bachelor or Master degree
- When: Flexible starting dates
- Duration: Minimum 2-6 months
- Location: Johnson & Johnson Medical; Diegem offices
- Requirement: The candidate must be a registered student during the course of the internship. Unfortunately, graduates that are currently not enrolled in a certain study program are not eligible for this internship.
- You are a self-starter and have a ‘think outside the box’ mentality
- Excel has no secrets for you
- You are well organized, flexible and able to multi-task
- You have a passion for excellent execution and attention to detail
- You are open, proactive and not afraid to take initiative
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You are a strong team player with the intention and ability to work effectively with others towards shared goals
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- If you are interested in applying for this challenging internship, please send an email to Gert Vandebergh (gvande33@ITS.JNJ.com), including your resume and a short motivation.
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
How to Apply for Intern at Johnson & Johnson;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.