iHeartMedia Internship Applications
You can find out about iHeartMedia current internship recruitment and apply at iHeartMedia the same time. You can review the application process for the internship program and get detailed information about the department you want to apply for. Catch a chance to make a difference in your career by doing an internship at the iHeartMedia!
Available Internship Positions: Summer Intern, Station Intern-Paid, Marketing & Promotions Intern
Apply Online iHeartMedia Intern Program
Will assist with all aspects of on air, sales, programming and office duties. Exposure to a broad range of media/radio disciplines.
- Rotates through various radio functions or focuses on one specific area, e.g., sales, programming, events, etc.
- Conducts research & analysis.
- Assists in general office tasks.
- Prepares & delivers reports as required.
- Learns job processes/requirements in assigned functions.
- Serves as an apprentice in assigned function.
- May work with other interns on projects.
- Assists in developing and broadening interest in iHeartMedia.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; active listening; effectively conveying information; ability to proofread & edit
- Planning & organizing: focusing on urgent and important tasks; avoiding procrastination; showing attention to detail; meeting deadlines
- Innovation & Creativity
- Leadership in peer relationships
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Flexibility & creativity; can adapt to shifts in priorities and urgencies
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms, e.g., Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest
- Interpersonal skills: collaboration with others
- Work experience in media field a plus
- Career interest in media industry
- Full-time undergraduates (rising Junior or Senior) at a four-year college
- Minimum 3.2 GPA
- Media field of study a plus, e.g., Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Broadcast Journalism
How to Apply for Intern at iHeartMedia;
Using the link below you can list all current intern positions and apply to the position that suits you.